Thanks Thanks:  13
Likes Likes:  58
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Any Of You Boys Into Sledding?

That'd be sled dogs. I'm working a 2 day sled dog race this weekend with the Rhino of course, out on the trails. I'll shot some pics in next week if there's any interest...
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

Nova Scotia Canada In beautiful Mahone Bay
    Hell yeah. always love to see working pooches.
    Its not as easy as it looks to run dogs.
    Have fun Kenny, I no I would.
    09 734 sport, ported, jbs sheave, 16 gram, purple spring, slugged, cam, full muzzy, hi-flow injector, msd 3d, wicked built rack, cognito spindles, hid / rigid industries led lighting, 26" bear claw radials, 2 inch spacers all round, homemade hood rack, doors, bed rails. Always doing more.

3. Thanks Kenny G thanked for this post
    Likes Kenny G liked this post

ya Kenny post up pics, i have a miniature husky and a husky mix, both short haired.. sled races would b cool to see
    unfortunatley my 2 dont do much pullin😄
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

5. Thanks Kenny G thanked for this post
    Likes Kenny G, Fabricator, madmax 1 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian lee Rhino450 View Post
    ya Kenny post up pics, i have a miniature husky and a husky mix, both short haired.. sled races would b cool to see
    unfortunatley my 2 dont do much pullin

I've got an over-stuffed that's about the same and my dobie loves curling up in it also. Great lookin dogs they'd love to be here this weekend. I'll get some shots of your breed tearing the snow up. It's going to be a blast just watching these athletes.
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

they have been studying sled dogs for years to try and find out what gives them the ability to go for so long and so hard compared to other breeds. awsome dogs and u r correct awsome athletes

09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

8. Likes Kenny G liked this post
    They usually use an ATV to hold the sled in place before the timer gives them the go, they use a breakaway line off the atv. They're 'amped' when they're in the gate! You can feel the energy when you're there. it's so cool.

Let'em Buck!!!

yeah man..... may I introduce you to Keyush he is a Siberian retriever. he looks all chocolate lab but dad was pure Siberian husky and let me tell you this dog LOVES the snow , cold temps and running all he wants to do is be outside. in the summer he never wants to go out he lays in the shade on our tile kitchen floor upside down with the A/C blowing on his belly.

this was him during the last storm we had in 26-28 inches of fresh powder.

Redneck Crazy - 2017 Teryx4 LE , 4" portals , cage chop , arched A arms , 32x10x14 pro armor crawler xg , sti hd beadlocks , winch bumper , 5,000# winch , custom snorkels.

11. Thanks Kenny G thanked for this post
    Keyush, what a beautiful dog! Winter looks/sounds to be his friend, lol... You'd be surprised at the different dogs that compete in sled racing. Many aren't the Husky/Siberian type or are cross breed with different breeds for speed/power/endurance. There was a gal last year that had a dobie in a singles race on skies that took the class. Many different dogs are capable of pulling and being athletes in this sport. Keyush would have a blast running a sled, I'll bet!

Let'em Buck!!!

13. Thanks mike thanked for this post
    great looking dogs guys
    07 camo 660,yoshi duals,kms intake,dynatec cdi,jet kit, montana jack f&r winch mount,w/ warn xt40, 27" bighorns,2" lift, cab with summit heater,aux red top optima, 5 bad ass jrt's on board,itp ss 212s, jbs sheave,14 gr. wts,orange spring, 40 " led light bar, autometer guages,equus tach,innovate afm, jensen ms30 ,jbl 6.5s, elka stage 1 shocks, kenwood 2way radio, alpine ktp445u amp, led headlight mod,twisted stitch harnesses,pro1 doors, 60 amp alternator,power steering, pc925 battery

15. Thanks mike thanked for this post

Mike, great looking dog, most people dont know that huskies come in all colors and sizes, util i got my little one 13 years ago and i started reading about them i dident know that either. they r high energy and they all have plenty of personality and attitude. there r some great vids on youtube like 10 things you should know before u get a husky. if anyone hasent seen it i reccomend watching this vid

09 700 sport

17. Likes mike liked this post
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast