Thanks Thanks:  13
Likes Likes:  58
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian lee Rhino450 View Post
    Mike, great looking dog, most people dont know that huskies come in all colors and sizes, util i got my little one 13 years ago and i started reading about them i dident know that either. they r high energy and they all have plenty of personality and attitude. there r some great vids on youtube like 10 things you should know before u get a husky. if anyone hasent seen it i reccomend watching this vid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    high energy doesn't begin to describe....lol.... I always wanted a husky but did not want the shedding that cam along with them. when I decided to get another dog I was looking at huskies then found the Siberian retriever breed. after some research about the breed I knew that's what I wanted. Keyush which is Alaskan for bear cub is all husky except for his fur. His energy , his love for the snow , his love to run , his eating habits and he even howls and talks like huskies do minus the crazy shedding. and he was named Keyush after his snowdog blood and because when he was a pup he looked just like a bear cub.

Redneck Crazy - 2017 Teryx4 LE , 4" portals , cage chop , arched A arms , 32x10x14 pro armor crawler xg , sti hd beadlocks , winch bumper , 5,000# winch , custom snorkels.

2. Likes Fabricator, Kenny G, madmax 1 liked this post
    very interesting and informative thread so far! i love huskys and have always wantd one but im allergic to them.... or any dog that sheds like they do. ive never heard of the siberian retriever breed. maybe someday ill finally be able to have my husky!!

CASPAR
    2016 Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec (camo)
    Yamaha roof, Yamaha folding windshield, Yamaha fender flares, Yamaha heavy duty front and rear bumpers, Yamaha toolbox, Yamaha vinyl rear window. JBS sheave and slug kit (18g sliders for now) 28x10x14 blackwater evolution tires on 14 inch MSA M26 dark tint vibe wheels, Superwinch 4,500lb winch, 2-32 inch light bars on front, light pods on pillars, 32 inch ligh bar on back, eagle eye backup lights, homemade led whips,

4. Likes mike liked this post
    by the way, beautiful dogs guys!!!

CASPAR
    2016 Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec (camo)
    Yamaha roof, Yamaha folding windshield, Yamaha fender flares, Yamaha heavy duty front and rear bumpers, Yamaha toolbox, Yamaha vinyl rear window. JBS sheave and slug kit (18g sliders for now) 28x10x14 blackwater evolution tires on 14 inch MSA M26 dark tint vibe wheels, Superwinch 4,500lb winch, 2-32 inch light bars on front, light pods on pillars, 32 inch ligh bar on back, eagle eye backup lights, homemade led whips,

6. Likes mike liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by CasparisviKING View Post
    very interesting and informative thread so far! i love huskys and have always wantd one but im allergic to them.... or any dog that sheds like they do. ive never heard of the siberian retriever breed. maybe someday ill finally be able to have my husky!!

good luck to ya....keyush has the fur of a lab so if your ok with labs you will probably be ok then. Siberian retriever is half Labrador retriever and half husky. people often call them lab husky or Labrador husky but that is NOT the breed. a true Labrador husky is a rare breed husky bread in Labrador Canada.

Labrador husky
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labrador_Husky .

Siberian retriever
    http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/s/siberianretriever.htm
    Redneck Crazy - 2017 Teryx4 LE , 4" portals , cage chop , arched A arms , 32x10x14 pro armor crawler xg , sti hd beadlocks , winch bumper , 5,000# winch , custom snorkels.

8. Likes Fabricator, Kenny G, madmax 1 liked this post

Any Of You Boys Into Sledding?

my little one hates the cold but loves the heat. when its a 100degrees or hotter here in texas she would lay on the concrete in direct sunlight all day long if we let her, our big one is the exact opposite. both mine r rescue dogs and there r alot of these dogs in pounds because owners dident understand the breed and its sad because its not the dogs fault its the owners

09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

10. Likes Kenny G, mike liked this post
    so what goes thru the snow better kennys rhino on tracks or a dog sled?

12. Likes Kenny G liked this post
    We watch the start of the Iditarod every year just outside of Willow. We have a spot where we sit and watch the dog teams go by, it's a 25 mile ride on snowmachines to get there. I've got pictures from about the last 3-4 years and plan on taking some more this year. My buddy and I will be putting in a trail next weekend to get to our spot. We're all dog lovers so this is a big event for us.

14. Likes mike, Kenny G liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
    so what goes thru the snow better kennys rhino on tracks or a dog sled?
    Rhino w/tracks kicks ass. The dogs are probably more dependable than even the Rhino. But the fuel bill; those working dog can eat, lol.... What a super cool weekend working around, watching and getting to understand a bit more about these hoods and this sport. Very cool bunch of dogs/people/handlers there. There were 48 teams entered into different races, and what a racket of howling. I can't believe this was the Casper Mnt Sled Dogs 21st year of hosting this annual race and this was the first one I've helped with, I'll be back there next year. I put over 40+ miles on the Rhino each day, changing trail gates, clearing trails and blocking high volume crossing trails. I did do two rescues with the Rhino; a female musher blacked out on a ten mile race and had to be brought in, I ran the EMT out to the site and brought the husher back into the stage area, where she was sent to town in the ambulance. Brought a team dog in off a race for heat exhaustion. Then just cursin the field enjoying the weekend......
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

16. Likes jd283 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by AkRhino View Post
    We watch the start of the Iditarod every year just outside of Willow. We have a spot where we sit and watch the dog teams go by, it's a 25 mile ride on snowmachines to get there. I've got pictures from about the last 3-4 years and plan on taking some more this year. My buddy and I will be putting in a trail next weekend to get to our spot. We're all dog lovers so this is a big event for us.
    Post up some pics in the thread if you'd like to, looks like there's some interest in this subject. I'd enjoy seeing them.....
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

me too

09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast