Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Win A New Polaris XP

Here it is, the announcement you've been waiting for.
    DTROTR will be raffling off a 2016 RZR XP!
    That's right we will be giving away a RZR XP at this years rally.
    Must be present to win, details of the raffle to follow.
    Come out to Moab on May 9th-14th and be part of the best SxS event in the Country!

SxS Performance is our newTrail Guide Sponsor. We want to thank Mike and his crew for steppingup on short notice. Please give them a shot to earn your business as theyare true SxS enthusiasts.
    Also, please click on the sponsor/vendor link to check out this yearsTrail Guide Tire sponsors.
    I cant say enough about this years growing list of vendors. Thanks forall you guys do in supporting Discount Tire Rally on the Rocks.

06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

2. Thanks WV Hot Rod Rhino thanked for this post
    Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    First Year That 'Rhino Forum' Isn't A Media Partner For The Rally On The Rocks, Pussies...... My Rhino Still "Rocks" with the best of them. I've got my 'JBS BANNER' that will be FLYING weeks before the Rally even starts, in MOAB. Got some sticker to paste out there also.....
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!