Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  10
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusty View Post
    So has anyone actually bought one of these?
    if yes what are your pros and cons?
    I'm really thinking about switching Teams, We'll still have one Rhino and a Polaris Sportsman so I'll have a little bit of everything.
    Thanks guys
    I heard you were a switch hitter
    2016 Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec SE. 12" double row LED's from Flimmy, Warn Vantage 3000, SSV works audio system.......I need to add more parts!!!!!

Hey! The Rhino guys weren't supposed to read this lol

If it ain't broke you ain't trying!
    2015 Teryx 4 LE 800, EMP full glass windshield,JBS floor guards, Street legal kit. Highlifter 2" lift, Super ATV arched A-arms, M20 wheels, 28" ITP Bajacross tires. Bandit shocks, Throttle Maxx throttle pedal extension Rock lights, Terra45 winch, JBS Radiator guards, custom JBS hood decal and tunes!!

Still Shakin' the Cage 08Rhino450SE's Avatar
    So has anyone actually bought one of these?
    if yes what are your pros and cons?
    I'm really thinking about switching Teams, We'll still have one Rhino and a Polaris Sportsman so I'll have a little bit of everything.
    Thanks guys
    The main thing i don't like about them is the double a-arm suspension. Not that much different from our rhinos, really.
    Like Dave alluded to, the 5-point suspension and travel are a real step up. RZRs too, for that matter.

and for God's sake, man, don't let Teddy know you're switching teams.
    Mountaineers are Always Free!

Still tossing it around, I don't think the Rhino can handle my riding style as much as I want it to. I love my Rhino but want to give something else a shot. I'm too wild I guess, I bought the Rhino so I would settle down a little but all that did was make me want to build it up to go faster lol

2015 Teryx 4 LE 800, EMP full glass windshield,JBS floor guards, Street legal kit. Highlifter 2" lift, Super ATV arched A-arms, M20 wheels, 28" ITP Bajacross tires. Bandit shocks, Throttle Maxx throttle pedal extension Rock lights, Terra45 winch, JBS Radiator guards, custom JBS hood decal and tunes!!

Still Shakin' the Cage 08Rhino450SE's Avatar
    Still tossing it around, I don't think the Rhino can handle my riding style as much as I want it to. I love my Rhino but want to give something else a shot. I'm too wild I guess, I bought the Rhino so I would settle down a little but all that did was make me want to build it up to go faster lol
    i know what you mean. i just can't justify spending the money at this point in my life.
    it sucks. i can finally afford to buy fun shit like that.
    i'll just spend it on my kids and grandkids and see the twinkle in their eyes instead.
    Mountaineers are Always Free!

6. Likes ASPENDELLROVER liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by 08Rhino450SE View Post
    The main thing i don't like about them is the double a-arm suspension. Not that much different from our rhinos, really.
    Like Dave alluded to, the 5-point suspension and travel are a real step up. RZRs too, for that matter.

and for God's sake, man, don't let Teddy know you're switching teams.
    Basterd lol !!!

Sent from the vets office

JBS 787, bored throttle body , +1ported head, JBS deshrowded valves,kibble white valve springs, muzzy exshaust,dynatek coil,TCP oil cooler, triple pass radiator,billit one steering rack,heavy duty steering tierods, heim joints,+6 long travel,tilt wheel, radius roll cage, JBS rear splash shield
    Bead lock wheels , bear claw tires , power steering

There was an Arctic Cat dealer really close to Corbeau seats when I went to buy my harness inserts, came real close to stopping in and browsing but I didn't have time to stop

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12