Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  39
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Motorhome

We love our class A. Have had them all and the class A suites us best especially with trying to get the Viking to the off-road parks. Mine is a southwinds by fleetwood and it has been good to us. One slide on ours. My buddy just bought s newer 40 ft diesel pusher and it's nice!!

2. Likes 08Rhino450SE liked this post
    I like the class A for the usable space in the cab. Dad always says they aren't as popular as the class C. I don't think that is true now.

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Her is my buddies, makes mine look like cousin eddies from national lampoons Christmas vacation! Lol

5. Likes madmax 1 liked this post
    Wow, I'd have to live in that if I could even afford it

"
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Yeah I might as well tear down the mobile home I live in and back the motorhome in its place, it's much nicer than what we live in lol
    2015 Teryx 4 LE 800, EMP full glass windshield,JBS floor guards, Street legal kit. Highlifter 2" lift, Super ATV arched A-arms, M20 wheels, 28" ITP Bajacross tires. Bandit shocks, Throttle Maxx throttle pedal extension Rock lights, Terra45 winch, JBS Radiator guards, custom JBS hood decal and tunes!!

Still Shakin' the Cage 08Rhino450SE's Avatar
    my father-in-law has a fleetwood in the same vintage and has enjoyed a lot of time in it.
    roof started leaking last year and spent some time and money in repair.
    genny gave out from lack of maintenance, and it needed new tires, but everything else o.k.
    he liked the 454 chev in previous class a better than the v-10 (more torque) but better fuel mileage in the ford.
    slide-outs have definitely increased their roominess and liveability.

does it have 2 ac units? prolly need 2 in the summer heat.

9. Likes madmax 1 liked this post
    it'll make for nice road trips, nothing like a comfortable motor home when you travel

Quote Originally Posted by Crusty View Post
    Yeah I might as well tear down the mobile home I live in and back the motorhome in its place, it's much nicer than what we live in lol

"
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Motor homes are great, and that looks like a nice one.

Every RV has it use's, hard to find one that does EVERYTHING, You just have to find one that does the most for you and your family.

Here is what I have and the reason's for it: (if anyone gives a shit)

1- I decided on a 1 ton Diesel truck, I use it in daily chores and for towing boat and travel trailer.

2- Everyone said to get a fifth wheel because they tow better, maybe so but I need the back of my pick up to haul my Rhino so I chose a bumper pull travel trailer.

3- Travel trailer is a 26' which it just perfect for my wife and I, Queen Bed, Slide Out, Built in Generator (I did that because you can't find a bumper pull with built in Generator) It has a back opening that is only about 10" deep, but is great for my inflatable boat and 4hp motor. Always with me and always out of the way.

4- My travel trailer is cheap for tags and I don't have to keep insurance on it, it's insured with liability when I hook it to my truck. I gamble on the collision, that's my decision. When I arrive at my destination I have my truck to travel in.

So just put your priorities together and get what will do the best job for what you intend to do with it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140802_141117 - Copy.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	52.2 KB 
ID:	8571
    2008 Rhino, JBS Extreme Sheave, Slug Kit, Purple Spring

12. Likes buckg2 liked this post

Motorhome

back when we had horses we had a 34' Southwind and loved it, my daughter will usually follow us up in the car so we have something to go to town in if needed.
    sold the horses and bought a small 24' bumper pull since we didn't think we needed the motorhome anymore then we bought a couple of Rhino's and that's when it got interesting.
    I have to pull doubles in order to get both machines where we are going, it's not that bad but can be a pain in the ass sometimes.
    going to sell the bumper pull and my 17' utility trailer and get a 22'-24' trailer I can put both machines on.
    was thinking about a toy hauler but then again I would need to pull doubles and my truck has 297,000 miles on it and I know damn well that if I bought a triple axle toy hauler my poor truck would take a shit on me and would be screwed.
    decided to go back to a motorhome and since our machines are street legal we would have them to go where we needed.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1.jpg 
Views:	307 
Size:	64.3 KB 
ID:	8572   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mo.jpg 
Views:	301 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	8573  
    2015 Teryx 4 LE 800, EMP full glass windshield,JBS floor guards, Street legal kit. Highlifter 2" lift, Super ATV arched A-arms, M20 wheels, 28" ITP Bajacross tires. Bandit shocks, Throttle Maxx throttle pedal extension Rock lights, Terra45 winch, JBS Radiator guards, custom JBS hood decal and tunes!!

14. Likes Fabricator liked this post
    you have one advantage over us east coasters, no double pull allowed here

I am more of a travel trailer, toy hauler person but I wouldn't get the use of one.

"
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast