Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  39
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Motorhome

Quote Originally Posted by Timmi View Post
    you have one advantage over us east coasters, no double pull allowed here

I am more of a travel trailer, toy hauler person but I wouldn't get the use of one.
    shit we can't pull doubles here either in personal rig either. nor can we do triples in a commercial rig.

I had a 36ft 5er with slides that I used to use all the time. now I use my gooseneck horse trailer to go on camping stuff. enclosed hauling and the weekender in the front for cooking, fridge and sleeping.

I love the class A motor homes but I don't like the mid door ones. wastes too much space.
    08 700SE
    --Beast Mode--
    JBS BBK stroker w/clutching
    MTS

2. Likes 08Rhino450SE liked this post
    oh yeah it hauls the horses too. so it gets to pull double duty
    08 700SE
    --Beast Mode--
    MTS

Motorhome

Motorhomes are very nice. But I went with the toy hauler. Already had a 3/4 ton truck.

5. Likes madmax 1, Fabricator liked this post
    go for it Dusty
    07 camo 660,yoshi duals,kms intake,dynatec cdi,jet kit, montana jack f&r winch mount,w/ warn xt40, 27" bighorns,2" lift, cab with summit heater,aux red top optima, 5 bad ass jrt's on board,itp ss 212s, jbs sheave,14 gr. wts,orange spring, 40 " led light bar, autometer guages,equus tach,innovate afm, jensen ms30 ,jbl 6.5s, elka stage 1 shocks, kenwood 2way radio, alpine ktp445u amp, led headlight mod,twisted stitch harnesses,pro1 doors, 60 amp alternator,power steering, pc925 battery

7. Likes 08Rhino450SE liked this post
    Crusty-You did not show a photo of the rear. Has it got a let down door/ramp to pull the Teryx in? Or will you have to modify it?
    2016 Wolverine R-Spec EPS, Camo, fender ext. 4000 Moto winch w/syn rope, 14"Method B-locks, 27" Maxxis Vipr 9 & 11's, Full flip windshield, A-arm guards, 2 batts, JBS CVT grind, 16 OD, slugs, purple, JBS/Eibach springs, Autometer Temp Gauge
    08 Rhino 700 SE Black Armor, JBS 734 (bbk w/Carillo crank & rod, CP 11:1, deshrouded valves, Raptor springs, Viking cam & FI, MSD, afr Gauge, Unleashed sheave w/JBS OD 18g greased, Purple, slugs, 27" Mudlite XTRs , 6" Chopped , Mishi Rad, ALBA exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by Timmi View Post
    you have one advantage over us east coasters, no double pull allowed here

I am more of a travel trailer, toy hauler person but I wouldn't get the use of one.
    I don't know the "laws" here in WV ; but , I have seen several peeps pulling doubles here...and I talked to one feller at Summersville campground about it .
    He told me there was a limit on the length you could be, other than that ...hammer down. I was actually gonna weld a receiver on the back of my "big" trailer , and hook the 8 footer to the back of it last fall , so I could haul all three bikes. We ended up bringing two trucks , so I didn't go thru with it .
    08 700 ...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tow.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	43.6 KB 
ID:	8600  

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

11. Thanks Snorider thanked for this post
    Likes Snorider liked this post
    and some of those states require a valid CDL. not all but some.
    08 700SE
    --Beast Mode--
    MTS

13. Likes Timmi liked this post
    And I believe some or most of those states that allow double towing, you have to have a fifth wheel trailer to be able to tow behind the trailer,
    2008 Rhino, JBS Extreme Sheave, Slug Kit, Purple Spring

Change of plans lol I decided against the motorhome and will be going with either a 5th wheel toy hauler or a regular bumper pull. Either way I decide I will still be pulling doubles. There's still a few 2015 models that are going for a pretty good price. The shitty part about the toy hauler is the Teryx won't fit because it's 7 feet tall so it will need to be towed behind
    2015 Teryx 4 LE 800, EMP full glass windshield,JBS floor guards, Street legal kit. Highlifter 2" lift, Super ATV arched A-arms, M20 wheels, 28" ITP Bajacross tires. Bandit shocks, Throttle Maxx throttle pedal extension Rock lights, Terra45 winch, JBS Radiator guards, custom JBS hood decal and tunes!!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast