Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  7
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

who has aftermarket rhino seats

thinking about seats for redneck crazy. is anyone running seats orther then rzr seats in there rhino ? what do you have? thinking about beard , mastercraft , prp etc...
    Redneck Crazy - 2017 Teryx4 LE , 4" portals , cage chop , arched A arms , 32x10x14 pro armor crawler xg , sti hd beadlocks , winch bumper , 5,000# winch , custom snorkels.

2. Likes Kenny G, madmax 1 liked this post

Mike I don't have aftermarket seats but put the kolpin seat covers and made a world of difference!!! Alot cheaper too.... From the look of the picks you would think I was the mudder not you... lol

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

4. Thanks mike thanked for this post
    Likes madmax 1 liked this post
    Mike, I've been seating in the Rhino Giant seats for a couple years now and they are super comfortable, have held up well and would buy again. The reason for going with R G was because your racing seats are built a bit snug and I'm a bit wide, lol.. Price wise they're cheaper and they will customize to match whatever color you want. Mine are suspension seats so you'd need to get bases to match but you can get standard bottoms and run with the stock seat bases. They're well built and fit well on the bike. Wing backs with options for seat belt configurations.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2014 spring river ride 006.jpg 
Views:	362 
Size:	85.6 KB 
ID:	8636  
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

6. Thanks mike thanked for this post
    Likes Snorider, mike, madmax 1 liked this post
    Which seat base plate did you get to fit your seats? Didn't see any on Rhino Giant website.
    08 700 Sport...JBS Sheave/16gr OD Weights/Gold Spring/KMS Slugged Wet Clutch/Stock Raptor700 Cam/JBS Mapped MSD 3D/SuperATV Power Steering/ OG Bighorns 26x9/26x12 on Stock Sport Wheels/Trailbright LED 30" 10w Light Bar/HIDs/UNI Filter w/billet adapter/AutoMeter Water & Water Temp gauges/OTRATTW.com rocker switches/Ryde-on dust cover/CRB Rear Diff Support/Light Whip/Floorboard Guards made by LeRoy/Modded Cage w/Harness Bar/Beard Harnesses/JL Audio MX200.2 amp/2-6.5" JL Audio MX650 speakers

damn Kenny I could fall asleep in those sum bitches.
    Redneck Crazy - 2017 Teryx4 LE , 4" portals , cage chop , arched A arms , 32x10x14 pro armor crawler xg , sti hd beadlocks , winch bumper , 5,000# winch , custom snorkels.

9. Likes Kenny G liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by deuceswild View Post

Mike I don't have aftermarket seats but put the kolpin seat covers and made a world of difference!!! Alot cheaper too.... From the look of the picks you would think I was the mudder not you... lol

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    damn chris looks like you had fun.

Quote Originally Posted by DHILL View Post
    Which seat base plate did you get to fit your seats? Didn't see any on Rhino Giant website.
    Got the bases from another supplier, can't recall who but they are made for suspension style seats, punched out to fit Rhino seat bolt pattern as were the seats.
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

so are the seats in the picture the seats from rhino giant ? and besides the seats I will need bases or will my stock rhino seat bases work?

Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
    so are the seats in the picture the seats from rhino giant ? and besides the seats I will need bases or will my stock rhino seat bases work?
    Correct Mike if you're talking about the seats in my Rhino. You could attach them to stock bases I believe but to get the full comfort from a suspension seat you need the base to be open so the suspension can travel down and not just hit a solid base. Basically, a base built for suspension seats are open in the middle to allow for the bounce in your ass.

Let'em Buck!!!

Kenny, those look like a great setup. They are waterproof like the stock ones aren't they?

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk
    08 700SE
    --Beast Mode--
    JBS BBK stroker w/clutching
    MTS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast