Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rigid industries’ radiance

The new Rigid Industries’ Radiance products are a bit of a departure from Rigid’s other lines in some ways, but they offer an impressive number of features and an even more impressive price point. Right off the bat, there are several visual cues that the Radiance is different from all the other light bars out there and even from the rest of Rigid’s other products. The black powder coated high-grade aluminum alloy housing is the same as what is used with the company’s Legacy E-Series lights, but that’s where the similarities end. The Radiance has an exposed black printed circuit board, which gives the light bar an industrial look when not illuminated and viewed from the front. The LEDs themselves have a slightly different look than Rigid’s other lines, which denotes some key features we’ll examine more closely in a minute. One of the coolest features of the Radiance is that in addition to powerful white LEDs, there is a subtle backlighting that gives the light bar an accent glow. The accent color is available in white, amber, red, blue, and green, and the accent lighting can be toggled independently from the main LEDs. In short, the accent lighting can be controlled at the flip of a switch to add an instant accent color to the vehicle at a car show, trail ride, or around town. The accent lighting also illuminates the Rigid branding plates that flank the face of the 20”-50” Radiance bars.

Another unique feature of the Radiance involves the forward projecting Broad Spot Optic, which combines the attributes of a spot and flood beam pattern to create a unique beam that illuminates the road ahead. The LEDs are protected by a high impact Polycarbonate lens, built-in heat sink, and a GORE pressure-equalizing vent. These optics vary from other Rigid products, which are available with patented Hybrid, Specter, and Hyperspot optics to offer excellent long distance lighting with very little waste. The other Rigid optics offer more targeted, application-specific lighting solutions for particular needs. The Broad Spot Optic utilized in the Radiance falls in between a spot and a flood pattern, making it a good choice for general, all-around off-road lighting solutions. There are fewer LEDs with the Radiance, and this combined with the different optics do lead to less lighting output as compared to Rigid’s other products, but still substantially more lighting than entry-level imported lighting products.

The Radiance light bars are available in 10″ to 50″ lengths and are an excellent choice for an enthusiast that is looking for an entry-level lighting solution with Rigid’s legendary quality. The accent lighting, unique branding plates, optics and price point make it a very well-rounded product for those that want the rugged look of modern LED technology with many of the same benefits that Rigid offers in its other product lines. The Radiance line is also backed by the legendary Rigid brand and a 10-year Limited Warranty, which offers great peace of mind. Dedicated off-roaders that will be subjecting their off-road lighting to sustained heavy vibration and more extreme use may better appreciate the rugged features of Rigid’s more traditional product lines, as they also offer more application-specific lighting options and a greater variety of configurations. Without question, the Radiance line represents a better value than much of the no-name LED lighting products on the market, as they are backed by Rigid’s reputation and quality control, not to mention a solid warranty. It’s clear that no matter what your off-road lighting needs and budget happen to be, Rigid Industries can help you light up the night.More information on the Rigid Industries’ Radiance can be found at: www.rigidindustries.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_4.jpg 
Views:	243 
Size:	45.2 KB 
ID:	8798   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_5.jpg 
Views:	237 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	8799  

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

2. Thanks jimclemjr thanked for this post
    Likes Snorider liked this post
    Nova Scotia Canada In beautiful Mahone Bay
    I like, very nice. Love to know the cost of them bad boys
    09 734 sport, ported, jbs sheave, 16 gram, purple spring, slugged, cam, full muzzy, hi-flow injector, msd 3d, wicked built rack, cognito spindles, hid / rigid industries led lighting, 26" bear claw radials, 2 inch spacers all round, homemade hood rack, doors, bed rails. Always doing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabricator View Post
    I like, very nice. Love to know the cost of them bad boys
    https://www.realtruck.com/rigid-indu...ed-light-bars/

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

5. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    man those lights are bright. i think i need one on my buggy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CASPAR
    2016 Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec (camo)
    Yamaha roof, Yamaha folding windshield, Yamaha fender flares, Yamaha heavy duty front and rear bumpers, Yamaha toolbox, Yamaha vinyl rear window. JBS sheave and slug kit (18g sliders for now) 28x10x14 blackwater evolution tires on 14 inch MSA M26 dark tint vibe wheels, Superwinch 4,500lb winch, 2-32 inch light bars on front, light pods on pillars, 32 inch ligh bar on back, eagle eye backup lights, homemade led whips,

I like those as well. Not a bad price neither.

I dig em. I want a 10 inch blue one to put on my bumper.
    08 700SE
    --Beast Mode--
    JBS BBK stroker w/clutching
    MTS

Banned
    Them are nice now I have to get me some!!

Sent from my LG-H950 using Tapatalk

i was just joking. theres no way in hell im payin $500 for a light bar. they are cool though and ridiculously bright

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CASPAR
    2016 Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec (camo)
    Yamaha roof, Yamaha folding windshield, Yamaha fender flares, Yamaha heavy duty front and rear bumpers, Yamaha toolbox, Yamaha vinyl rear window. JBS sheave and slug kit (18g sliders for now) 28x10x14 blackwater evolution tires on 14 inch MSA M26 dark tint vibe wheels, Superwinch 4,500lb winch, 2-32 inch light bars on front, light pods on pillars, 32 inch ligh bar on back, eagle eye backup lights, homemade led whips,

thats why i went the elcheapo route works good so far
    http://www.amazon.com/KAWELL®-9-32V-...030549&sr=1-28
    2019 wolverine x2 SE
    big horn 2.0 27 x 9 12 front 27 x 11 12 rear
    full cab with windshield wiper and washer
    heater
    warn 3500 lb winch synthetic rope, aluminum fairlead, wireless remote
    28" kawell led light bar
    ridged industries dome light and bed light
    wet sounds stealth 6 ultra hd
    midland micro mobile
    yamaha front brush guard
    yamaha rear brush guard
    yamaha rock sliders
    yamaha front and rear cv boot guards
    ROWE Electronics AMPlink
    horn
    rear view mirror
    and more

Get what ya pay for. Most of the time. Lol.

Bob

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast