Thanks Thanks:  21
Likes Likes:  102
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Ww raw rage

How early is too early for messing up spring tracking?

Sent from my STV100-1 Priv
    08 700SE
    --Beast Mode--
    JBS BBK stroker w/clutching
    MTS

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny G View Post
    I'm fairly flexible on a date at this point but plan on making plans after the 1st of the year to ride the 2017 Rally On The Rocks if we don't get some interest in a different date. Personally, the Rally gives me the options to go beyond just riding with the experienced trail bosses on hand to respond to your stupid decision making. Wife has already given me thumbs up to do 2 trips to the Moab Rocks this year. Last year was a bit early for my trackin season and missed out on good spring snow. Wouldn't be apposed to the Paiute Trail system either in early/mid summer.
    And the paiute trail system looks awesome as well but for the best riding on that is after the snow leaves right? So a later ride is better for that correct?

Sent from my STV100-1 Priv
    08 700SE
    --Beast Mode--
    JBS BBK stroker w/clutching
    MTS

I'm interested in doing the paiute trail as well they told me sept. Was the best time to do a ride down there with the temperature and fall leaves and all the trails are open.
    08 700 SE,JBS stage2 Extreme sheave ,16gr. Gold spring,slugged,MSD 3D,JBS ported head + 2 valves ,CP 11:1 piston,reverse gear upgrade,stage 1 raptor cam,Weller studs,Alba TB,uni filter, Axia tip,Dynatec coil,4 seater extended cage,2" CFM lift,wheel spacers,Black rhino rear diff support,26"Bighorns, ITP SS112 wheels ,ssv works sound bar,aluminum roof,full windshield ,street legal, rear bumper .led back up lights,Ryde on dust cover. 10" rigid combo, firestorm heater,Alba temp gauge.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213