Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Belts

Belts

Did you guys see that video of the two people in the RZR that rolled five times,they both were wearing shoulder belts,now that was a testament to the value of that set up and one that I will get for my self. I no that a lot of people already have I am not telling you anything new.

they were lucky!

where did you guys get the bar behind the seat to mount your belts to , those 2 in the rzr were reall lucky the bike didn't look to good after though
    07 camo 660,yoshi duals,kms intake,dynatec cdi,jet kit, montana jack f&r winch mount,w/ warn xt40, 27" bighorns,2" lift, cab with summit heater,aux red top optima, 5 bad ass jrt's on board,itp ss 212s, jbs sheave,14 gr. wts,orange spring, 40 " led light bar, autometer guages,equus tach,innovate afm, jensen ms30 ,jbl 6.5s, elka stage 1 shocks, kenwood 2way radio, alpine ktp445u amp, led headlight mod,twisted stitch harnesses,pro1 doors, 60 amp alternator,power steering, pc925 battery

^^...no doubt !! That would've been really ugly , if not for the aftermarket cage , and harness belts !!
    08 700 ...

Yes they were very lucky, were looking into better harness belts now, we were anyway but after the video...for sure now
    08' 700 Sport ,LSR mid travel suspension, WER shocks, Bazazz controller, 4500 Superwinch, Cab heater, uni ps., Hids, 3D MSD, Super Crank,Alba 734bb, cam, +2ported head, JBS Sheave, gold spring, 16gr, 26''Bighorns, ITP216s, Dual Muzzy's, Pro 1 doors, Ride On dust shield, Many thanks James & Nikki for your awesome JBS Build and Friendship.......Second to NONE

I have a lot of money going different places right now but as soon as I get back up on my feet redneck crazy is getting some attention. I want to redo my clutch , get new harnesses , add pads to the kids harnesses , bore and jet the carb , gring the exhaust welds , either pro 1 doors or pro armor doors. and tires again. (I took my mega mayhems off and put em on my brute).
    Redneck Crazy - 2017 Teryx4 LE , 4" portals , cage chop , arched A arms , 32x10x14 pro armor crawler xg , sti hd beadlocks , winch bumper , 5,000# winch , custom snorkels.

Crazy roll...Exactly why I have an aftermarket cage that mounts to the frame and 4 point harnesses. When I had a rear seat and little ones rode, I made them wear wrist strap limiters to keep their hands inside the rig. If its gunna go over.....Grab your harness across your chest and don't let go. I have seen a few get torn up hands and arms from grabbing the top bar of a cage as it went over.
    2007 Silver 660 Sport

Dynatek CDI, Jetted, High Volume Fuel Pump, Custom 4 seat cage, PRP Seats, Crow Harnesses, HID's, Bighorns, Gauges, Big Gun Pipe, Trailbright 40" LED light bar, JBS Sheave, Orange Spring, 15 oz OD's and a bunch of other crap!

madmax1,
    Harness bar on ebay that i bought and really like.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2004-2013-Ya...5e5e53&vxp=mtr

9. Thanks wvdanno thanked for this post
    Does it interfere with dump bed, I have seen some saying that it renders that function useless?

Maker of the beaten path UnderDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wvdanno View Post
    Does it interfere with dump bed, I have seen some saying that it renders that function useless?
    that's the same bar I have and the bed tilts just fine.
    JBS Powered 09 Camo 450 (The UnderDawg)

12. Thanks wvdanno thanked for this post