Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  18
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Busco beach ride June 24th to 27th

I wanted to let everyone know we have a small group going to Busco Beach NC and so far between here, teryx forum and Facebook we have around 15 people going. Me,Redneck crazy Mike, Mothgrey, BigredRam95, and Ole Blue are all going from here.
    We will be doing some more teryx clutch testing. Usually it's a great time. Mothgrey has a year round site there so he has a nice place to hang out. Lmk if anyone else is interested. It is a mud park just FYI but any sxs can make it. There are go around trails for big holes but I'm hitting every single one. Lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

2. Likes mike liked this post
    Have not been there, but know alot of people that have been. Looks like a great place to test your skills & a machine. Especially if you like deep water & mud. Enjoy & be safe. Looking forward to seeing your pic.'s when you get back.

Busco Beach is the nearest riding spot to us. Of course it it still 3 hours away!! We would go there in the Rhino but have not with the Rzr's.

I'm finishing Snorkeling up! CVT has been done butt setting up a 3" intake before we head out! Hope the new ELKA's get here in time! Can't wait!!...
    06 Rhino 686 s/e blue, 11:1 piston, stage 1 hot cam, raptor springs, JBS sheave and clutching, cmf 2" lift, alum air box, exhaust tip, dial a jet, j strong roof, ride on dust shield, power steering, Stage 5 Elka's riding on 28" 11 14 mega mayhems all around on sti hd3 wheels, hp cooling fan, 3500# winch, 32" led light bar and stuff!

I live 25 miles from there and ride there often, we have a Teryx and a YXZ1000R.

All my parts are slowly arriving. Ordered portals yesterday. Hopefully I can shake my money tree one more time to get a set of beadlocks and 34's.

I'm sure some how the money tree will drop something on you! You just cant get that close and not be able to pull it together! Don't worry Chilly I might be able to buy you a couple cheese burger's while we're there so you don't starve!!.. LOL! I'm also trying to make it all right before we head out! It always comes together some way.
    06 Rhino 686 s/e blue, 11:1 piston, stage 1 hot cam, raptor springs, JBS sheave and clutching, cmf 2" lift, alum air box, exhaust tip, dial a jet, j strong roof, ride on dust shield, power steering, Stage 5 Elka's riding on 28" 11 14 mega mayhems all around on sti hd3 wheels, hp cooling fan, 3500# winch, 32" led light bar and stuff!

It's only money!!!!!!
    Follow me on Instagram @rdavis512
    For updates on the build and other randomness

Old No.7

2015 camo Viking eps
    JBS extreme clutch with secret rainbow spring
    16" msa throttle wheels wrapped in 35" terms
    50" light bar with strobes
    Teryx shocks
    superatv 4" portals
    Strong made lift(3")
    Chopped cage 3"
    Boss blue tooth amp with 2 4"pods And 2 6" pods
    Half windshield

Old no7 build thread

http://hotrodforums.net/forums/showt...?3501-Old-No-7

Yeah I spent my weekend bidding jobs. I like the homeowner work that pays cash and I can do in a few days. Lol. Now I just have to decide on tires. I want a bad ass mud tire that rides decent enough to run my trails at home some. Intimidators are probably the best option but I keep looking at 34.5" outlaw 2's

These look pretty tough too and probably will ride better but not be as good in the deep mud.

12. Likes madmax 1, bd_skrillz liked this post
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast