Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5

09 special construction

i built this bike in 09
    santee frame, zero up zero stretch
    revtech 100ci motor, revtech 6speed
    bdl 3" open belt, bdl clutch pack.
    i just repainted the tank and fender last month. it is just rattle canned lace with no clear. frame and oiltank have never been painted. this bike will pin u back in that metal seat pan. anybody want more pics just text me at 325-201-2700. i ride this thing mayb 10 or 15 times in the summer to work and back and it has always been kept in garage. 8,000. wanting to get another rhino so something has to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

2. Likes Crusty, madmax 1, DuckHunter liked this post

09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

4. Likes scottwv, madmax 1 liked this post
    bad ass
    Sent from my momma's basement

"The family Comfort Wagon"..JBS sheave, +6 LT w/kings, 4 seat cage w/3 twisted stitch seats

Quote Originally Posted by ASPENDELLROVER View Post
    bad ass
    thanks JP

09 700 sport