Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Winch dash mount switch

Where can I buy a dash mount backlit led switch for a winch?
    Commander 1000
    Kawasaki Prairie 400
    Suzuki Ozark 250
    Suzuki 230
    F-250 6.0 Diesel

Motoalliance sells them $40 and it includes all the wiring

https://motoalliance.com/vol_system/...1046.large.jpg
    2016 YXZ Yellow SE

old ride 2 11 Polaris RZR XP 900 White Lightning Edition all stock for now.

old old ride. 06 JBS built 686 , Benachmark ported head , Falicon rod , JBS sheave , Alba pipe and fuel pump , custom cage , HID head lights , 26" GBC Dirt Tamers on SS212 wheels , Superwinch Terra 45 w/ Synthetic Rope , Dynatek CDI

3. Thanks 123.bert0621, 42drifter thanked for this post
    Flimmy are those plug and play with Viper winches?

Yep
    2016 YXZ Yellow SE

old old ride. 06 JBS built 686 , Benachmark ported head , Falicon rod , JBS sheave , Alba pipe and fuel pump , custom cage , HID head lights , 26" GBC Dirt Tamers on SS212 wheels , Superwinch Terra 45 w/ Synthetic Rope , Dynatek CDI

Quote Originally Posted by flimmy View Post
    Motoalliance sells them $40 and it includes all the wiring

https://motoalliance.com/vol_system/...1046.large.jpg
    Flimmy , do you happen to know what size hole needs to be in the dash for that switch ? I mounted my ProMark thumb switch in my dash but have a hard time finding it in the dark while doing drunkin' snow plowing . A back lit rocker switch would be so nice . Had a few sips of shine last time I plowed and had my garage door going up and down and the four wheel drive going in and out but couldn't get the plow up . Had a good laugh at myself and need to cut back my dosage when plowing . That switch looks to be set up for a remote also , is that so ? Thanks , Wino

have a hard time finding it in the dark while doing drunkin' snow plowing lol
    been therre, done that 1st time I used the plow on my Kodiak, I hit a ditch, the plow tripped forward, the top edge which then bacame the front edge dug into the ground and folded my brand new plow in half. It wasn't my fault though, it was all the beer I drank.
    After that, I didn't quit drinking while plowing, I just followed the advice on the sticker that tell you to not exceed 5mph while plowing.
    2016 Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec SE. 12" double row LED's from Flimmy, Warn Vantage 3000, SSV works audio system.......I need to add more parts!!!!!

8. Likes 42drifter liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wino Rhino View Post
    Flimmy , do you happen to know what size hole needs to be in the dash for that switch ? I mounted my ProMark thumb switch in my dash but have a hard time finding it in the dark while doing drunkin' snow plowing . A back lit rocker switch would be so nice . Had a few sips of shine last time I plowed and had my garage door going up and down and the four wheel drive going in and out but couldn't get the plow up . Had a good laugh at myself and need to cut back my dosage when plowing . That switch looks to be set up for a remote also , is that so ? Thanks , Wino
    I have a switch like u mount on a fourwheelers handlebars mounted on my steering column but also have a remote with a long ass cord I can plug into the side of the rhino if I need it but never have used it ( the remote that is ) but on the collum its beer proof

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Wino Rhino View Post
    I'm not sure but I'll see if I can find out. I'm sure it will be a standard rectangle hole like all other switches like it.
    2016 YXZ Yellow SE

11. Thanks 42drifter thanked for this post