Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Trinity Duals on 2014 T4 - Warning - One month into my purchase!

My experience with Trinity has been horrible! First of all, they had their vendors selling the duel exhaust for the 2014's before it existed. I placed the order for mine over a month ago (and was billed), and I just received them. I was suppose to be wheeling this weekend so I tore everything down thinking I would have it all back together today... nope. They didn't ship the Trinity tuner which was supposed to be tuned for Trinity exhaust, one of the mounting brackets, and the quiet core inserts. When I talked to the sales rep at Trinity I was told to go out and buy another tuner locally because they have no idea how long theirs will take to come in. When I questioned them on it being specifically tuned for Trinity Stage 5, he informed me that it was just a generic turner with a Trinity sticker and any fuel controller would work.

To add insult to injury... Jeff at Trinity just called me back to inform me that I would need to pay an additional 24 dollars for the included quiet core inserts! He said it was typo that his website and vendors listed them as included. What a FN joke of a company!! I'm not handing over one more penny and I wouldn't recommend anyone else do so either.

What I purchased:
    2014-2015 Kawasaki Teryx 800 Trinity Racing Stage 5 Dual Full System Exhaust - Black Mufflers (TR-4112D-BK)
    304 brushed stainless steel mid & head pipes
    Dual aluminum mufflers available in 2 finishes
    Fully Tig Welded
    6061 Billet machined muffler mounting brackets
    6061 Billet Machined Exhaust Tips
    Oxygen sensor bung
    USFS approved sparks arrestor and quiet inserts
    Significant horsepower and torque gains
    Light Weight Design
    1 year warranty
    Made in the usa
    |-|-|-|-|

2014-2015 Kawasaki Teryx 800 Trinity Racing Stage 5 Dual Full System Exhaust - Black Mufflers (TR-4112D-BK) 2014 2015

2. Thanks Timmi thanked for this post
    I finished installing on Saturday thanks to Dobeck performance rushing the controller. System installed nicely. Had to invert the SuperATV 2" Lift and cut off the corners to clear the pipes. Ryan from Trinity called me back on Friday and said he would send out the quiet inserts at no charge today.

4. Likes robleticia, SteveS, Timmi, scottwv liked this post