Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  64
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    congrats on the new yammy ride!!! you sure pick interesting ways to upgrade back to yamaha! lol

can't wait to hear how you like it with the first gear reduction and steering quickener
    08 700SE
    --Beast Mode--
    JBS BBK stroker w/clutching
    MTS

Light it up!!!! Yeah the tires too. LOL With those mods and your stuff it oughta be a sweet ride!!

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    2012 blue 700
    JBS Stage 2 Extreme sheave: 15gram sliders: gold spring: Dynatek: JBS splash guards: JBS Slugged clutch: 30x9/10x14 Monster Mayhem: 14" ss212: 2"+ JD lift: 4500lb champion winch: hyperlube radiator treatment: rzr seats-JD lowered: JD 3" cage chop: blue underglows/dome light: JD aluminum roof: JD tower speaker bar with 4 1/2" and bluetooth amp: 42" light bar forward cubes rear: Half windshield: Snorkel your UTV by JD:

3. Likes madmax 1 liked this post
    Took it out for a spin down the road tonight and it hits the speed limiter at 79 mph. It was still pulling strong when it topped out. I guess 79 really is fast enough. I dont think I'll hit that speed on the trail.
    2016 YXZ Yellow SE

old ride 2 11 Polaris RZR XP 900 White Lightning Edition all stock for now.

old old ride. 06 JBS built 686 , Benachmark ported head , Falicon rod , JBS sheave , Alba pipe and fuel pump , custom cage , HID head lights , 26" GBC Dirt Tamers on SS212 wheels , Superwinch Terra 45 w/ Synthetic Rope , Dynatek CDI

5. Likes Timmi, 08Rhino450SE liked this post
    Vendor Baxter Built Fabrications's Avatar
    Welcome back,from the dark side!!!!!
    08 Resurrected Rhino build and your custom SXS fabrication shop @ Baxter Built Fabrications. Give me a call at 419-953-8509 if you have any questions.

7. Likes Timmi, flimmy liked this post
    There was a yellow one at Romney when I went to pick up my wolvy, the salesman said "it's available" it was all I could do to say no.

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Congrads

I got the GYTR gears put in and a set of 30x10x14 Pro Armor Crawlers. I love the gears and tires and can't wait to get it out on the trail.

I'm also swapping out all the white plastic for black and installed a 40" single row light bar.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20161016_170034.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	80.1 KB 
ID:	10445
    2016 YXZ Yellow SE

old ride 2 11 Polaris RZR XP 900 White Lightning Edition all stock for now.

old old ride. 06 JBS built 686 , Benachmark ported head , Falicon rod , JBS sheave , Alba pipe and fuel pump , custom cage , HID head lights , 26" GBC Dirt Tamers on SS212 wheels , Superwinch Terra 45 w/ Synthetic Rope , Dynatek CDI

11. Likes Hump, Kenny G, Snorider liked this post
    We need pics when you get it fixed up.
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

Out with the old and in with the NEW .........YXZ

cool nothin like gettin a new toy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

they are a whole different animal with the gear reduction, it was their only down side

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast