Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  10
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Hcr racing 2016 kawasaki long travel kit

ALSO COMPATIBLE WITH 2ND GEN T-2 & T-4 MODELS (2012-CURRENT)

HCR Racing is reviving the reliable Teryx for 2016. With an added 3.5" of wheelbase, the Teryx can now run 32” tires and slide over obstacles in style.

4130 Heat-treated, billet ball joint receivers are used instead of tubing for added strength and multiple weld points; eliminating a potential weak point on the Arm. A J-arm mounting style of the lower shock allows for longer stroke shocks and more travel. This +5" kit adds 10” of overall track width and 3.5” inches of wheel base for better handling, stability and overall performance. Additional clearance has been added to front and rear arms. Achieve overall performance gains with 15+ inches of travel on all four corners; almost double compared to factory 8” of travel.Approach angles have been re-designed into the catacomb boxed arms for less surface attraction and friction.

The 2016 T-4 Kit has been designed with the HCR elite Material, enabling kits to be 25% lighter than initial design. This custom alloy is 30% stronger in yield and tensile strength than 4130 Series Chromoly and hardened for wear resistance. HCR took the indestructible to the next level allowing pocketing and material removal without reducing strength. All kits are fiber laser cut and CNC bent for accuracy and precise fit and finish. Each arm is hand TIG welded by seasoned craftsmen for strength and aesthetics.

HCR Race series Kings are included with every HCR T-4 Kit. These shocks include King's wide range compression adjusters standard. Allowing up to 30% adjustment providing the ability to precisely adjust compression from super soft to super firm with the simple twist of a knob. The clearly marked knob offers 20 positive clicks of finely tuned adjustment. You can soften your ride when just cruising or firm up the compression when hammering rough terrain or carrying additional payload. You’ll have the ultimate in performance regardless of your pursuit.

RCV axles are now included with every Kawasaki T-4 kit. HCR has been working closely with RCV to provide the strongest axle options on the market; boasting twice the strength of a Factory axle and featuring rolled splines compared to the standard cut spline. RCV's Revolutionary axle shaft design provides the strength,smoothness, and reliability you need to power through the most demanding off road conditions.
    15” of travel
    3.5” of added wheelbase; enabling use of a 32” tire
    Manufactured with HCR Elite Material. This Custom Alloy Boasts 30% stronger tensile & yield strength compared to 4130 series Chromoly.
    Custom Valved King HCR Pure Race Series Shocks.
    CNC bent for accuracy
    Laser Cut construction for precise fit and finish
    CNC 4130 billet mounting points for increased integrity
    RCV Axles 4340 Series Chromoly
    Added ground clearance to front and rear arms
    Compression Adjusters allowing 30% adjustment for all terrains and driving styles.
    High Clearance Boxed A-Arm Design providing increased ground clearance and strength
    Each piece is hand tig welded for strength and aesthetics
    OEM balljoints to maximize lowspeed steering, ease & smooth travel with lessmaintenance
    100% Bolt-on installation using factory mounting points

TER-05400
    MSRP:$4,999

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_3.jpg 
Views:	491 
Size:	83.9 KB 
ID:	10022   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg 
Views:	465 
Size:	92.6 KB 
ID:	10023   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_4.jpg 
Views:	674 
Size:	63.0 KB 
ID:	10024  

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

2. Likes Crusty, robleticia, Kenny G liked this post
    I just ordered this LT Kit from HCR on Tuesday. Really excited to get it in 3 weeks or so. Ordering up some 32" STI Roctanes to go with it. And of course a Bad ass JBS Clutch for 32" tires.

Man its going to be a bad ass set-up. I will post some photo's as soon as its doen...

4. Thanks Kenny G thanked for this post
    Likes Timmi, Kenny G, robleticia, Snorider, 09RhinoAZ liked this post
    Look forward to hearing and seeing what you think of the new setup. What type of riding do you mostly do?
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

when does crusty get his? that looks like a sweet suspension!!
    08 700SE
    --Beast Mode--
    JBS BBK stroker w/clutching
    MTS

I've seen the HCR LT on a Kawi out at ROTR and it was built like a rock. It impressed the heck out of me. Custom bike all around and was for sale; I had a hard-*n walking away from it, lol......
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

8. Likes Timmi liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorider View Post
    when does crusty get his? that looks like a sweet suspension!!
    I would love one but they are pricey as hell

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    2015 Teryx 4 LE 800, EMP full glass windshield,JBS floor guards, Street legal kit. Highlifter 2" lift, Super ATV arched A-arms, M20 wheels, 28" ITP Bajacross tires. Bandit shocks, Throttle Maxx throttle pedal extension Rock lights, Terra45 winch, JBS Radiator guards, custom JBS hood decal and tunes!!

We ride mostly trail's and lot's of rock crawling stuff. I live in Northern California so stuff like the Rubicon to Fast fire roads.

I will for sure post a review after I get a few miles on it. It's going to be pretty swesome being able to run 32" tires. It going to crawl very well.

11. Likes Timmi liked this post