Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  12
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Racertech lift installed

Brokeback rzr800 (Chris) and I installed my lift today. (If you can't go to West Virginia, bring West Virginia to you!). IIRC we ended up with 13.25 or 13.5" clearance in the rear and just a little less in the front.

Here's before and after and after putting it through a few paces. Looks like I got the after pic first...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6240.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	88.8 KB 
ID:	10154   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6236.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	98.0 KB 
ID:	10155   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6244.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	73.1 KB 
ID:	10156  
    2011 Commander XT 1000

2006 660 Special Edition (Sold)
    Had lots of neat stuff...

That's killer man. I just ordered the 2" lift super ATV. Yesterday. Prolly get her in by next week. It's going to help a lot I'm sure. And after much debate and research it seems like a no brainier.
    From Safford Arizona- Blue R-spec Wolvarine- 2 inch Super ATV lift.. . JBS Badass X-sheeve . slugged.. purple spring...JBS slippery washers.. 17g OD weights... JBS Badging.

3. Thanks rodneygt thanked for this post
    Thanks. It came out real good. There's a really noticeable difference in person. I shoulda taken some pics under it. The clearance is nice.
    2011 Commander XT 1000

looks great Rod
    07 camo 660,yoshi duals,kms intake,dynatec cdi,jet kit, montana jack f&r winch mount,w/ warn xt40, 27" bighorns,2" lift, cab with summit heater,aux red top optima, 5 bad ass jrt's on board,itp ss 212s, jbs sheave,14 gr. wts,orange spring, 40 " led light bar, autometer guages,equus tach,innovate afm, jensen ms30 ,jbl 6.5s, elka stage 1 shocks, kenwood 2way radio, alpine ktp445u amp, led headlight mod,twisted stitch harnesses,pro1 doors, 60 amp alternator,power steering, pc925 battery

6. Thanks rodneygt thanked for this post
    Let us know the ride quality and 4wheeling results after you get her out for spin
    From Safford Arizona- Blue R-spec Wolvarine- 2 inch Super ATV lift.. . JBS Badass X-sheeve . slugged.. purple spring...JBS slippery washers.. 17g OD weights... JBS Badging.

Quote Originally Posted by rodneygt View Post
    Brokeback rzr800 (Chris) and I installed my lift today. (If you can't go to West Virginia, bring West Virginia to you!). IIRC we ended up with 13.25 or 13.5" clearance in the rear and just a little less in the front.

Here's before and after and after putting it through a few paces. Looks like I got the after pic first...

Sorry you had to put up with that effer all wkend !
    08 700 ...

Lol. We're to towertrax in Louisiana to ride.
    2011 Commander XT 1000

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Let us know the ride quality and 4wheeling results after you get her out for spin
    We did 30 miles yesterday. There was some gravel roads, dirt trails and lots of mud. The extra couple inches of clearance was real noticeable in going over logs, ruts etc. we only had to winch out twice but it would've been more without it. I went through places with ruts etc I normally would have avoided and made it out again mostly.

Chris had said that it would actually handle better with the lift and it did. I took the last trail a little more aggressively but still not as aggressively as those crazy wv folk drive and it held it great.

This is after one of the places we got stuck. Took pulling from 3 trees to finally get out

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6245.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	129.5 KB 
ID:	10164
    2011 Commander XT 1000

11. Likes scottwv, Kenny G liked this post
    That's great to hear that it rides/handles even better. Hopefully I can get mine on by next weekend

13. Thanks rodneygt thanked for this post
    Banned
    Sweet, looks much better!

15. Thanks rodneygt thanked for this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast