Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  18
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg 
Views:	399 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	11375  

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

2. Thanks mabe855, jimclemjr thanked for this post
    Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Finally got my radiator guards in and have to say that was the best mod I have done so far. I rode all weekend in WV and the radiator looks just as clean as it was before I left. Not only does it keep out all the mud but it cut down on all the mud and water getting into the battery housing where the air intake is. If someone is still on the fence as to whether they need this or not they need to just pull the trigger.

4. Thanks Timmi thanked for this post
    Likes flimmy, WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Thank you, mabe! great first post and welcome to the forum!

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Thanks for the review and welcome

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

7. Likes mabe855 liked this post
    Installed my rad side guards today. What a nice tight fit! Honestly on the fence about using the front one. I wished I had the guards while installing the winch a few weeks ago and guess removing and replacing the bumper does not feel too desirable at the moment, but y'all convince me of the value of the front one.
    I also need to add that I made a solid alum front bash plate that wraps under to skid pan from the bottom of my winch fairlead, so there is not much exposed that the front guard would even cover after I cut out for bash plate and winch.
    2016 Wolverine R-Spec EPS, Camo, fender ext. 4000 Moto winch w/syn rope, 14"Method B-locks, 27" Maxxis Vipr 9 & 11's, Full flip windshield, A-arm guards, 2 batts, JBS CVT grind, 16 OD, slugs, purple, JBS/Eibach springs, Autometer Temp Gauge
    08 Rhino 700 SE Black Armor, JBS 734 (bbk w/Carillo crank & rod, CP 11:1, deshrouded valves, Raptor springs, Viking cam & FI, MSD, afr Gauge, Unleashed sheave w/JBS OD 18g greased, Purple, slugs, 27" Mudlite XTRs , 6" Chopped , Mishi Rad, ALBA exhaust

9. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Well I have figured out today that I have a $300 Yamaha Accessories Front Grab Bar on my Wolverine. It is a higher double bar arrangement that is above the hood with some plate steel on the front, and the front JBS Rad Guard I got does not fit it. I do not know if James is making a version to fit but it has maybe a 2" slit above winch for anything to come through. I may put something in there to block some random mud. James if I pull the bumper off do you want me to trace/make a pattern for you with some pictures? There may not be enough demand to justify the tooling for a front panel for this bumper and its no big deal to me to not have one, I will rig something up for a little extra protection. Front grab bar link:

https://www.shopyamaha.com/product/d...&dealernumber=
    2016 Wolverine R-Spec EPS, Camo, fender ext. 4000 Moto winch w/syn rope, 14"Method B-locks, 27" Maxxis Vipr 9 & 11's, Full flip windshield, A-arm guards, 2 batts, JBS CVT grind, 16 OD, slugs, purple, JBS/Eibach springs, Autometer Temp Gauge
    08 Rhino 700 SE Black Armor, JBS 734 (bbk w/Carillo crank & rod, CP 11:1, deshrouded valves, Raptor springs, Viking cam & FI, MSD, afr Gauge, Unleashed sheave w/JBS OD 18g greased, Purple, slugs, 27" Mudlite XTRs , 6" Chopped , Mishi Rad, ALBA exhaust

I have the template for it too...it will be done soon

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

12. Likes Timmi liked this post
    No kidding, now I'm impressed! I had no idea there was a different bumper when I got my Wolv and the first thing I did was ordered the guards since I liked the ones on the Rhino so well I knew they would be 'just what the doctor ordered'. Maybe a note on the website ordering page could alert dumbies like me to check bumper before ordering.
    James, I will send this one back to you soon if you want to swap out for the other one and you can bill me the shipping with my sheave order.

14. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123