Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  23
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wyoming Mnts Falls Season

Saturday morning heading up the mountain, falls is here and so is the white stuff.

By Saturday afternoon the snow was sticking to the grass.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0165.jpg 
Views:	286 
Size:	197.2 KB 
ID:	10231   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0167.jpg 
Views:	289 
Size:	97.1 KB 
ID:	10232   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0168.jpg 
Views:	311 
Size:	58.1 KB 
ID:	10233   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0184.jpg 
Views:	297 
Size:	138.0 KB 
ID:	10234   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0186.jpg 
Views:	279 
Size:	118.2 KB 
ID:	10235  

06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

2. Likes madmax 1, flimmy, Snorider liked this post
    Sunday the sun was back out and beautiful weather.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0195.jpg 
Views:	304 
Size:	225.9 KB 
ID:	10236   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0196.jpg 
Views:	276 
Size:	168.3 KB 
ID:	10237   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0201.jpg 
Views:	293 
Size:	120.1 KB 
ID:	10238   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0203.jpg 
Views:	277 
Size:	285.8 KB 
ID:	10239  
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

4. Likes flimmy, Snorider liked this post
    beautiful pics Kenny
    07 camo 660,yoshi duals,kms intake,dynatec cdi,jet kit, montana jack f&r winch mount,w/ warn xt40, 27" bighorns,2" lift, cab with summit heater,aux red top optima, 5 bad ass jrt's on board,itp ss 212s, jbs sheave,14 gr. wts,orange spring, 40 " led light bar, autometer guages,equus tach,innovate afm, jensen ms30 ,jbl 6.5s, elka stage 1 shocks, kenwood 2way radio, alpine ktp445u amp, led headlight mod,twisted stitch harnesses,pro1 doors, 60 amp alternator,power steering, pc925 battery

6. Likes Kenny G liked this post
    amazing colors! we have mostly red and orange here from maples and oaks. our peak color is about 3 weeks away

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

8. Likes Kenny G liked this post
    Great pics, we had snow down here too.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    2016 White Wolverine, JBS Sheave, 17gr, purple and slugged, 5000lb winch wired for ft and Rr. (I want this to go faster than my Rhino)

2007 Camo, 101 Wisco Piston, +4 Stroker Crank, Benchmark Head, +1, Stage 2 Hot Cam, 41 FCR Carb, Programable MSD, fuel pump relocation kit, Alba pump, Alba exhaust, JBS Sheave, 14gr, Orange, Slugs (lead), JBS Radiator Shields and Rear Mud Guard, Power Steering, RZR Seats, Pro One Doors, Bilstein Shocks, Hiper Beadlocks.

10. Likes Kenny G liked this post
    Still Shakin' the Cage 08Rhino450SE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by madmax 1 View Post
    beautiful pics Kenny
    x2.

you and brewis have the tracks back on the rhinos yet, kenny?
    Mountaineers are Always Free!

12. Likes Kenny G liked this post
    beautiful pics kenny!! this is my favorite time of year. gota love the colorful leaves. i cant wait to get out in the fall woods and start hunting and enjoy nature

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CASPAR
    2016 Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec (camo)
    Yamaha roof, Yamaha folding windshield, Yamaha fender flares, Yamaha heavy duty front and rear bumpers, Yamaha toolbox, Yamaha vinyl rear window. JBS sheave and slug kit (18g sliders for now) 28x10x14 blackwater evolution tires on 14 inch MSA M26 dark tint vibe wheels, Superwinch 4,500lb winch, 2-32 inch light bars on front, light pods on pillars, 32 inch ligh bar on back, eagle eye backup lights, homemade led whips,

14. Likes Kenny G liked this post
    No, not yet Denny. Should have another month of riding I hope on the round rubber. But I'll probably pull the 700 off the mnt first of October as I don't want to get surprised by a early big snow and be SOL. I did that once and just about had to leave the 450 there until the melt. Pretty sure I could get the 450 out with the 700 tracked up. Think Brewis got his Rhino on craigs list with the tracks. If I didn't own two Rhinos already I'd be very interested. He got a nice bike (Rhino).

Let'em Buck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny G View Post
    No, not yet Denny. Should have another month of riding I hope on the round rubber. But I'll probably pull the 700 off the mnt first of October as I don't want to get surprised by a early big snow and be SOL. I did that once and just about had to leave the 450 there until the melt. Pretty sure I could get the 450 out with the 700 tracked up. Think Brewis got his Rhino on craigs list with the tracks. If I didn't own two Rhinos already I'd be very interested. He got a nice bike (Rhino).
    Mr. G you are correct in seeing my rhino advertised on Craigslist. It's been sitting around all summer and have only taken it out for an occasional zip around the trails since the Wolvy has moved to the front of the stable. It needs to be driven so I'm going fishing to see if anyone around here is interested. I really have no expectations and if it's around when the snow hits the tracks go back on and we'll have another winter of trackn the rhino which is a blast. That being said if anyone is interested in a bad ass 2007 get hold of me and we can visit, one owner, only driven on Sundays by an old man....lol
    2016 White Wolverine, JBS Sheave, 17gr, purple and slugged, 5000lb winch wired for ft and Rr. (I want this to go faster than my Rhino)

2007 Camo, 101 Wisco Piston, +4 Stroker Crank, Benchmark Head, +1, Stage 2 Hot Cam, 41 FCR Carb, Programable MSD, fuel pump relocation kit, Alba pump, Alba exhaust, JBS Sheave, 14gr, Orange, Slugs (lead), JBS Radiator Shields and Rear Mud Guard, Power Steering, RZR Seats, Pro One Doors, Bilstein Shocks, Hiper Beadlocks.

Still Shakin' the Cage 08Rhino450SE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brewis View Post
    Mr. G you are correct in seeing my rhino advertised on Craigslist. It's been sitting around all summer and have only taken it out for an occasional zip around the trails since the Wolvy has moved to the front of the stable. It needs to be driven so I'm going fishing to see if anyone around here is interested. I really have no expectations and if it's around when the snow hits the tracks go back on and we'll have another winter of trackn the rhino which is a blast. That being said if anyone is interested in a bad ass 2007 get hold of me and we can visit, one owner, only driven on Sundays by an old man....lol
    I sense a certain melancholy about your decision to move the Wolvy to the front of the line, Scott. Can't really say as if I blame you there.

...BUT since you have experience with both bikes, could you expound on what you like about each model? It would be of interest to a lot of us old Rhino owners that are still walkin' the bank lol
    Mountaineers are Always Free!

18. Likes Snorider liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast