Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by jd283 View Post
    Here we go with the snow thing again. LOL it was a little over 80 today n a/c is running as i type. not even decent rain since august. holes are drying up n 2nd year for no food plots at the lease.
    LMAO yeah yeah. we had a warm spree and it got 60 today. we have had one the wettest falls in a long long time. we have had almost 5 inches of rain!!! which I know aint a lot for you guys but we only get 14 inches of precipitation annually. I'm having a heck of a time getting field work done. but there is lots of mud and saturated clay to be had.
    08 700SE
    --Beast Mode--
    JBS BBK stroker w/clutching
    MTS

Quote Originally Posted by WV Hot Rod Rhino View Post
    what all you ridn af far as conditions
    So what clutch would you recommend ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

304-673-2602
    304-877-3419 i see you are on taptalk so you may not see his signature these are james phone numbers CALL!
    2012 blue 700
    JBS Stage 2 Extreme sheave: 15gram sliders: gold spring: Dynatek: JBS splash guards: JBS Slugged clutch: 30x9/10x14 Monster Mayhem: 14" ss212: 2"+ JD lift: 4500lb champion winch: hyperlube radiator treatment: rzr seats-JD lowered: JD 3" cage chop: blue underglows/dome light: JD aluminum roof: JD tower speaker bar with 4 1/2" and bluetooth amp: 42" light bar forward cubes rear: Half windshield: Snorkel your UTV by JD:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12