Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Turned out nice!
    Commander 1000
    Kawasaki Prairie 400
    Suzuki Ozark 250
    Suzuki 230
    F-250 6.0 Diesel

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny G View Post
    X2; Great workmanship. From Ohio, had to have been in some type of metal trades craft? Damn nice all the same.
    Thanks . Actually I have been sitting behind a desk for 30 years as a Systems design Engineer and project Manager for an HVAC Controls company. I did however have a Custom Harley shop on the side for 15 years and got out of it a few years back so I could enjoy life more. So I guess you could call that a metal trades lol.

Nice workmanship

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Odyknuck View Post
    Thanks . Actually I have been sitting behind a desk for 30 years as a Systems design Engineer and project Manager for an HVAC Controls company. I did however have a Custom Harley shop on the side for 15 years and got out of it a few years back so I could enjoy life more. So I guess you could call that a metal trades lol.
    ya the bottom kinda dropped out of the custom harley market if its not a bagger. i still enjoy working on them on the side

I dont always put a signature, but when I do it goes here
    09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

No dought! I still have my project bike sitting in the shop that I will never get done! It's on a Kenny Boyce FXR frame with 113 CU S&S power plant, six speed trans, 54 mm Upside down front end. ect. Would really like to sell it.

Nice looking work
    2016 YXZ Yellow SE

old ride 2 11 Polaris RZR XP 900 White Lightning Edition all stock for now.

old old ride. 06 JBS built 686 , Benachmark ported head , Falicon rod , JBS sheave , Alba pipe and fuel pump , custom cage , HID head lights , 26" GBC Dirt Tamers on SS212 wheels , Superwinch Terra 45 w/ Synthetic Rope , Dynatek CDI

would u be interested in making another set
    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES!!!!!
    HUNTING IS MY JOB, RIDING IS MY HOBBY

Vendor Baxter Built Fabrications's Avatar
    Nice job

Quote Originally Posted by wvregulators View Post
    would u be interested in making another set
    Unfortunatly I do not have the time to do it, sorry. It's hard enough just to keep up with my own toys.

Quote Originally Posted by Odyknuck View Post
    No dought! I still have my project bike sitting in the shop that I will never get done! It's on a Kenny Boyce FXR frame with 113 CU S&S power plant, six speed trans, 54 mm Upside down front end. ect. Would really like to sell it.
    hope u can sell it. i have sold 5 bike in the last 3 years and lost my ass on every one. now i just make the occasional part for friends. dont think we will ever see the days of 40,000 and up choppers again.

I dont always put a signature, but when I do it goes here
    09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast