Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Impressed with JBS performance clutches

Over this past weekend, I had the pleasure of meeting the owners of JBS Performance. I was riding along with a friend that was having a new performance clutch installed on his Teryx 800. I have never met a man more passionate and maticulous then Jim Davis about his work on these clutches. His expertise and guarantee of his work is amazing. Along with his wife Nikki, you will not find a better business that will take care of your machine then JBS Performance. He demands perfection in his parts and will guarantee 100% that you will be satisfied. IT don't get any better then that. After the work was done we rode the Hatfield McCoy trails for 3 days and the performance was amazing. So if you are in need of getting the most out of your machine, I would highly recommend getting ahold of Jim or Nikki to help you. You will be glad you did.

2. Thanks Kenny G thanked for this post
    Likes Kenny G, Snorider, Fabricator, Hump, Shawnh liked this post
    thanks..i was nice meeting you also...we need to do a local ride for sure
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

Quote Originally Posted by hvyeqop60@gmail.com View Post
    Over this past weekend, I had the pleasure of meeting the owners of JBS Performance. I was riding along with a friend that was having a new performance clutch installed on his Teryx 800. I have never met a man more passionate and maticulous then Jim Davis about his work on these clutches. His expertise and guarantee of his work is amazing. Along with his wife Nikki, you will not find a better business that will take care of your machine then JBS Performance. He demands perfection in his parts and will guarantee 100% that you will be satisfied. IT don't get any better then that. After the work was done we rode the Hatfield McCoy trails for 3 days and the performance was amazing. So if you are in need of getting the most out of your machine, I would highly recommend getting ahold of Jim or Nikki to help you. You will be glad you did.
    Could have said it any better than you have. Welcome to the forum!
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

never heard him called Jim before
    welcome to the forum

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

I hope u got enough o shit handles in your machine if I'm riding with you. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by hvyeqop60@gmail.com View Post
    I hope u got enough o shit handles in your machine if I'm riding with you. LOL

Oh he drives really slow.! Lol!