White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Quote Originally Posted by madmax 1 View Post
    have been kicking the idea of a brake around my local gun smith said he would do one for under 200. but its going to be MUCH!! louder don't know if its worth the noise with the loads I,m going to handload I can deal with the recoil
    If you're shooting paper you'll be wearing ear plugs or muffs...if it's at a critter , you won't pay attention to the "bang". I had Trav put one on my 7mag , and it REALLY makes it a pleasure to shoot . A "raw" brake is around $30 +/- , stainless may be a little more , I don't know .
    08 700 ...

really I will have to look into it more just don't want the gun to look to modern if that makes sense, thanks though
    07 camo 660,yoshi duals,kms intake,dynatec cdi,jet kit, montana jack f&r winch mount,w/ warn xt40, 27" bighorns,2" lift, cab with summit heater,aux red top optima, 5 bad ass jrt's on board,itp ss 212s, jbs sheave,14 gr. wts,orange spring, 40 " led light bar, autometer guages,equus tach,innovate afm, jensen ms30 ,jbl 6.5s, elka stage 1 shocks, kenwood 2way radio, alpine ktp445u amp, led headlight mod,twisted stitch harnesses,pro1 doors, 60 amp alternator,power steering, pc925 battery

4. Likes 08Rhino450SE liked this post

nice

that short barrel and a muzzle brake of any kind will make it loader then heck. with minimal gain.
    just my 2 cents

6. Thanks madmax 1 thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12