Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sloppy steering

Quote Originally Posted by Brian lee Rhino450 View Post
    Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sorry didn't make it to the garage today but hoping to pull it apart tomorrow

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
    09 700 with a 727 big bore cp 10.75:1 , ported and polished head, throttle body, stage 3 cam, +1valves, msd cdi, alba exhaust, JBS sheave kit with 17g weights, gold spring, fabtech long arm, gorilla axles, four seater cage, seats 4 point harnesses, led lights, full skid plates, 27" ITPs on beadlocks, power steering, aluminum radiator, 4500 lb winch w/synthetic rope, aluminum bed. water and oil temp and oil pressure gauges, half windshield, light bar. now has a slug kit and a bigger injector

No problem my wifes was way out of alignment rack is good

09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

I think I may have found the problem

09 700 with a 727 big bore cp 10.75:1 , ported and polished head, throttle body, stage 3 cam, +1valves, msd cdi, alba exhaust, JBS sheave kit with 17g weights, gold spring, fabtech long arm, gorilla axles, four seater cage, seats 4 point harnesses, led lights, full skid plates, 27" ITPs on beadlocks, power steering, aluminum radiator, 4500 lb winch w/synthetic rope, aluminum bed. water and oil temp and oil pressure gauges, half windshield, light bar. now has a slug kit and a bigger injector

4. Likes Timmi liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by reaper999 View Post
    I think I may have found the problem

Damn, atleast u found the problem

09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

It was really wore out all ready, but I was missing a bolt so I think that's why it broke,

The mounting bolts are worth checking periodically, I have seen them come loose. Not worried about factory setup as much as a PO if they messed with it.
    2016 Wolverine R-Spec EPS, Camo, fender ext. 4000 Moto winch w/syn rope, 14"Method B-locks, 27" Maxxis Vipr 9 & 11's, Full flip windshield, A-arm guards, 2 batts, JBS CVT grind, 16 OD, slugs, purple, JBS/Eibach springs, Autometer Temp Gauge
    08 Rhino 700 SE Black Armor, JBS 734 (bbk w/Carillo crank & rod, CP 11:1, deshrouded valves, Raptor springs, Viking cam & FI, MSD, afr Gauge, Unleashed sheave w/JBS OD 18g greased, Purple, slugs, 27" Mudlite XTRs , 6" Chopped , Mishi Rad, ALBA exhaust

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12