Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  31
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What did you do with your Viking today?

Team Alba Waterproof gauges for the win.
    Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes Fabricator, Snorider liked this post
    that looks awesome!

Rob has something similar

I love gauges

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Thumbs Up!!!

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    2012 blue 700
    JBS Stage 2 Extreme sheave: 15gram sliders: gold spring: Dynatek: JBS splash guards: JBS Slugged clutch: 30x9/10x14 Monster Mayhem: 14" ss212: 2"+ JD lift: 4500lb champion winch: hyperlube radiator treatment: rzr seats-JD lowered: JD 3" cage chop: blue underglows/dome light: JD aluminum roof: JD tower speaker bar with 4 1/2" and bluetooth amp: 42" light bar forward cubes rear: Half windshield: Snorkel your UTV by JD:

got the alba water temp and just put alba oil press gauge in my rhino, much better gauges than the glowshift gauges i had in my last rhino

09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

Quote Originally Posted by Brian lee Rhino450 View Post
    got the alba water temp and just put alba oil press gauge in my rhino, much better gauges than the glowshift gauges i had in my last rhino

so u have a viking too? lol must be nice
    Sent from my momma's basement

"The family Comfort Wagon"..JBS sheave, +6 LT w/kings, 4 seat cage w/3 twisted stitch seats

Quote Originally Posted by ASPENDELLROVER View Post
    so u have a viking too? lol must be nice
    too rich for my blood

09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

28 " bighorns,14" sti beadlocks , 2" lift
    Still need to install exhaust,winch, and light bar

Pic of my old rhino we just got rid of

9. Likes bd_skrillz liked this post
    ^^^^ looking good. That Rhino is sick. Cheers

What did I do to my Viking today?
    Got a few sounds coming coming from it, was hoping it might just be loose noisy valve rockers, but it is definitely big end knocking. Time to pull the engine and rebuild @ 140hrs, 3000kms. Currently pumping around 4psi of oil pressure. Won't know exactly what parts need replacing till I pull it down. Thinking of going standard bore size with CP/JE/Wiseco piston maybe 11:1 any advice for me out there from you guys? At least while it's apart I can red loctite the middle gear bolts. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Ironhide.au View Post
    What did I do to my Viking today?
    Got a few sounds coming coming from it, was hoping it might just be loose noisy valve rockers, but it is definitely big end knocking. Time to pull the engine and rebuild @ 140hrs, 3000kms. Currently pumping around 4psi of oil pressure. Won't know exactly what parts need replacing till I pull it down. Thinking of going standard bore size with CP/JE/Wiseco piston maybe 11:1 any advice for me out there from you guys? At least while it's apart I can red loctite the middle gear bolts. Cheers

Go big bore and up the compression!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast