Thanks Thanks:  41
Likes Likes:  389
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    All I can think about is the spring ride and the many projects I'd like to do to the Raptor until then. This group and the good times are hard not to look forward too once the dates are announced.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsRaptorTime View Post
    All I can think about is the spring ride and the many projects I'd like to do to the Raptor until then. This group and the good times are hard not to look forward too once the dates are announced.
    I hear yah man, This will be my first ride with you guys and i look forward to it, on top of that i have a pile of stuff sitting in my living room waiting to be put on my new wolvy i bought a few weeks ago, trying to hold off till i get everything so i only have to tear the buggy down one time, got a few more items left to buy.

Are you guys doing T-Shirts for the spring ride? A hoodie sweatshirt would be nice, hint hint.

It is a lot to organize and James and Nikki do a great job. I don't think lilbigtonka will be up from FL till gets another sxs to beat through the WV trails. Lol. Them guys are used to flat smooth sand and deep water.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

5th Annual JBS Hot Rod & WV SXS Riders Forum Spring Ride April 28th -30th

Haha tonka is gonna make it fo sho....he went out this winter and bought a dirt bike for them dirt bike trails y'all got up there.....now I'll fit right in no mud for me tho which sucks just the Yankee trail riding that y'all use too lol but it already got some jbs love with new clutch and slugs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Likes jd283, WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbigtonka View Post
    Haha tonka is gonna make it fo sho....he went out this winter and bought a dirt bike for them dirt bike trails y'all got up there.....now I'll fit right in no mud for me tho which sucks just the Yankee trail riding that y'all use too lol but it already got some jbs love with new clutch and slugs

That's a beautiful bike you've got there lilbigtonka!!! The Rhino Rules....
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

You ain't gotta lie Kenny it is a beater I know but I didn't spend much on it and it is mainly for stupid West Virginia goat trails lol.....better then that dang low rider wolverine I have lol....

You ain't gotta lie Kenny it is a beater I know but I didn't spend much on it and it is mainly for stupid West Virginia goat trails lol.....better then that dang low rider wolverine I have lol....
    I've got a '06 450 Green Bitchen Machine and love the piss out of it. There's times that I just take it out and leave the Hot Rod 700 setting.
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

[QUOTE=lilbigtonka;112515]Haha tonka is gonna make it fo sho....he went out this winter and bought a dirt bike for them dirt bike trails y'all got up there.....now I'll fit right in no mud for me tho which sucks just the Yankee trail riding that y'all use too lol but it already got some jbs love with new clutch and slugs

Oh shit, James better add a few more jars of "buttercock" to the list of things to bring if Whitney is coming back up with ya LOL

Your buddy going to bring his back up with to?... he might sleep a little better this time since it would not be in a tent with Yogi snooping around.
    2015 Viking EPS SE
    KFI Stealth 4500s
    KFI 72" Open Trail Plow
    SuperATV Flip Up Windshield
    SuperATV Side Mirrors
    Seizmik Soft Rear Window
    IR Backup Camera
    42" LED Light Bar
    JBS Extreme Sheave
    JBS Slug Kit
    Black & Gray YXZ seats
    JBS Doors
    Lots More Planned...

Nice! awesome. Glad your coming.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast