Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Negative camber

Quote Originally Posted by jd283 View Post
    Surprised it hasnt been mentioned yet so ill chime in a little. check your front to rear ground clearance,,,, seems around 1/2 inch higher in front should make a BA LT handle better...it did on my stocker still running 2012 springs and if its flat now that should take some camber out.... my stocker does better but not gonna say who wrote it on here and gave me the idea cause i just aint sure;;just glad i check in alot and try things.
    Back of frame 14" front of frame 14&1/2"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

Just talked to sdr and the guy told me they r designed to have a negative camber and there is no adjustment. Once I stick clutch kit in I'll see how it feels out on the trail

09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

3. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Brian, Just throwing this out there for you, but on the LSR suspension mine had spacers on the front lower a-arms for driving/riding styles. desert racing/dunes and short coarse racing tighter trail riding. Was designed to help with steering. The spacers set on the inside lower a-arm either front position or rear position. Might look and see if yours is also setup like that, an adjustment that might be handy for you down the rode. Wouldn't have anything to do with the (-) camber your researching. Kind of figured those might have been factory made that way for the dunes but might workout well for your riding style at the ranch also....
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

Kenny u got a pic of what u r talking about

09 700 sport

No pics to post, bike is on the mnt in the snow at the cabin. If you go to Lone Star Racing's website and download an install manual you'll probably find what I'm saying. If not let me know and we'll get together and explain.
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

I'll check the site thanks Kenny

09 700 sport

8. Likes Kenny G liked this post

Negative camber

Since i unloaded the front end by lifting up onthe bumper it has looked alot better so this morning i pushed down on the bumper and the front end stayed down after i let off no spring back at all. Does this indicate i need to charge the resivours. Here is what i have

And if i do need to charge them anybody know what the charge pressure should be?

09 700 sport

Good question for Fox Shock on pressure. They might need rebuilt if they're not bounding back. I'm guessing there is some adjustments on the shocks other than the spring tension, just don't see them in the pics. Have you rode the bike yet? Maybe call the seller and talk with him.......

Let'em Buck!!!

Negative camber

I dont see any other adjustment anywhere on them. I seen on one of his past posts they r fox shocks with clickers. The backs have clickers for adjustment, fronts have nothing. Havent seen him on rf since he sold it to me and i got a new phone so i lost the messaging that had his # in it

09 700 sport

Negative camber

Quote Originally Posted by jd283 View Post
    Can't find post on spindles for sale...If you still have them in 3 weeks I want them think it was $150 shipped.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    If ur asking about the trinity spindles i listed on rf they r 175 shipped need new balljoints up to buyer to check wheel bearings, they seem fine to me but i never ran these, i bought cognitos

09 700 sport

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234