Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Ranger Highlifter Snorkels on a Standard Ranger XP

I recently added the Ranger Highlifter Edition snorkels to my 2015 Ranger 900 XP. Polaris does not sell this as a kit to retrofit and makes you piece it all together. This means is costs more than what one would normally pay for a snorkel kit made of sewer pipe, but in the end I am very pleased with the way they turned out on my machine. I am able to use my noise reduction kit which has the hard felt piece that installs behind the seat and my rear window.

I couldn’t use my Triangle ATV snorkels and my rear window when I went to the JBS Fall Ride in 2016, so I had to be timid around the mud holes! The installation was not hard at all, and the end product is factory clean. I also rerouted the vent lines to the fuel tank, the rear transmission, and the front gear case. I'll attach some pictures so that you can better see everything.

Here is a picture of all the various parts. I even sprung for the new plastic rear close off panel because it is pre-cut for the breathers.

Here are the new Highlifter Edition Snorkels installed on my machine.

A view looking from the right rear of the Ranger.

A view looking from inside the cab.

Finally, here is a current picture of my Ranger 900 XP.

2015 Polaris Ranger 900
    RVS 86HP Tune | Elka Shocks | QSC Clutching | 27" VIPRs | 5000lb Viper | Baja Designs Lights | Wet Sounds Stealth 10 | 10" SSV Subwoofer | Highlifter Snorkels

2014 Kawasaki Teryx4 800

Warn Provantage 4500-S
    28" Terminators | MSA Kore | Highlifter Lift | 50" Radius Lightbar | Dual Batteries |

2011 Yamaha Rhino 734 Sport
    Alba 734 | Racer's Edge +2 head | CP 11:1 Piston | 46mm Benchmark TB | JBS Sheave, Muzzys | WER shocks | CATVOS 3" lift | 30" Bighorns

2. Likes Timmi, Fabricator, jd283, scottwv, jerhomey liked this post
    Does the bed clear them ?

Looks sweet !
    08 700 ...

Looks great -----

Yes, the bed clears everything. You must cut a notch in the top of the bed at the front for the snorkels to exit, and my bed was already notched from installing homemade snorkels.

When it comes to installing snorkels on a Polaris Ranger 900/1000, there are two schools of thought. One must either cut the seat and back of the cab panel or notch the bed. I prefer to cut the bed because it gets the snorkels out of the cab and is less overall cutting. On the Ranger Highlifter Edition, Polaris takes the latter approach.
    2015 Polaris Ranger 900
    RVS 86HP Tune | Elka Shocks | QSC Clutching | 27" VIPRs | 5000lb Viper | Baja Designs Lights | Wet Sounds Stealth 10 | 10" SSV Subwoofer | Highlifter Snorkels

2014 Kawasaki Teryx4 800

Warn Provantage 4500-S
    28" Terminators | MSA Kore | Highlifter Lift | 50" Radius Lightbar | Dual Batteries |

2011 Yamaha Rhino 734 Sport
    Alba 734 | Racer's Edge +2 head | CP 11:1 Piston | 46mm Benchmark TB | JBS Sheave, Muzzys | WER shocks | CATVOS 3" lift | 30" Bighorns

You build sweet fast rides Chris...keep it up!!!!

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
    2012 blue 700
    JBS Stage 2 Extreme sheave: 15gram sliders: gold spring: Dynatek: JBS splash guards: JBS Slugged clutch: 30x9/10x14 Monster Mayhem: 14" ss212: 2"+ JD lift: 4500lb champion winch: hyperlube radiator treatment: rzr seats-JD lowered: JD 3" cage chop: blue underglows/dome light: JD aluminum roof: JD tower speaker bar with 4 1/2" and bluetooth amp: 42" light bar forward cubes rear: Half windshield: Snorkel your UTV by JD: