Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Badlands winch?

Not Sugar-Coating Nothing cammoup's Avatar
    Yeah, according to the company who serviced my "old Warn" the new Warn series do not hold up as well as my old all steel 4.0ti. That was why I opted to rebuild (more like was told rebuild or I wouldnt be happy). Now its once again as good as new.

IMO , the 5k is TOO big for the factory electrical system...you're gonna need to run another battery...it doesn't matter which companies sticker is on it. I've had good service , and good customer service out of my warn ; but , that doesn't mean it's the "best" . In the past few years , we have became a "disposable" nation...most things ARE NOT built to last , like the used to be (that's why they rebuilt you're old one Cammoup ) ...when it breaks...you don't fix it , you replace it !! My bud ran one of those HF "cheap" winches for 3 years , before it let go ; and , replaced it with a viper...most peeps don't have 5-600 bucks , to go buy another winch . After being around his , and seeing how well it's done , that's what I'll replace mine with , whenever it lets go . Craftsman tool quality has went to shit !! Brand new ratchets , shouldn't "skip" , causing you to chip the paint on your Harley !! I'll use their sockets , and wrenches...but not the ratchets !! The pittsburg tools that HF carries ALSO have a lifetime warranty...and , they trade you out no questions asked !!
    08 700 ...

3. Likes OleNasty liked this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234