Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Helmet intercoms

So after having my rhino for about 6 months and riding it all over I'm noticing how I have to yell for my wife to hear me. What kind of intercom options are out there? I have a few things I would like in them.

1. Sound quality, I want to be able to talk and the mic pick per up but not all the engine noise.

2. The ability to swap into a different helmet. This isn't a must but it would be nice to throw it into another helmet for a different passenger.

3. Range. It would be nice to communicate with other riders at medium distances. I know it won't be a cb radio but can I get ahold of someone maybe a quarter mile away?

4. Don't want a radio unit in the rhino cause we will use these on our dirt bikes as well so preferably self contained on the helmet.

Do these exist and if so can someone shoot me some examples and stuff?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

my buddy uses sena they are awesome!

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

That is fancy but I already have a gopro. Don't really need the camera part. Just more stuff to break and burn up the battery plus the extra cost. That range sounds amazing tho!

there are models without the camera

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Check out rugged radios they have it all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

Quote Originally Posted by Ben10 View Post
    So after having my rhino for about 6 months and riding it all over I'm noticing how I have to yell for my wife to hear me. What kind of intercom options are out there? I have a few things I would like in them.

1. Sound quality, I want to be able to talk and the mic pick per up but not all the engine noise.

2. The ability to swap into a different helmet. This isn't a must but it would be nice to throw it into another helmet for a different passenger.

3. Range. It would be nice to communicate with other riders at medium distances. I know it won't be a cb radio but can I get ahold of someone maybe a quarter mile away?

4. Don't want a radio unit in the rhino cause we will use these on our dirt bikes as well so preferably self contained on the helmet.

Do these exist and if so can someone shoot me some examples and stuff?

bless your heart...lol...why do you wanna talk to your wife while you ridin? lmao!
    Sent from my momma's basement

"The family Comfort Wagon"..JBS sheave, +6 LT w/kings, 4 seat cage w/3 twisted stitch seats

Quote Originally Posted by ASPENDELLROVER View Post
    bless your heart...lol...why do you wanna talk to your wife while you ridin? lmao!
    Hahaha I forgot

5. A mute button so I can turn my wife's mic off.

We go to some awesome places that I grew up around and she likes learning about the spots. Also when she is on her dirt bike I take the hard lines off the side of the trail so it would be nice to stay in contact when we split up.