Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  12

Casper mnt sled dog races 2017

If you like dogs, snow, cold azz weather, and the outdoors; you'd enjoy this.

Headed to the mountain Friday after work and finally got to the cabin around 10:30 after helping with some last minute details at the staging area and trail sites.

Made it to the staging area before the sun was above the pines and the announcer's tower was blasting out some ole 'Santana' tunes. Would have been the perfecto time to roll a fat-one up.

Racers showing up and unloading the runners. These dogs were howling up a storm, very cool to hear their excitement.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1554.jpg 
Views:	247 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	11148   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1556.jpg 
Views:	247 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	11149   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1557.jpg 
Views:	251 
Size:	82.4 KB 
ID:	11150   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1558.jpg 
Views:	257 
Size:	81.7 KB 
ID:	11151   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1559.jpg 
Views:	253 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	11152  

06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

2. Likes ryanO, Fabricator, JBFIREMAN, 08Rhino450SE liked this post
    Rhinos ready for the race to get started and the Yama Nytro is setting back at the cabin, trail heading to the front door.

Out on the race trail.

Friggin sideways pic, lol. it was steep but not that steep. don't know what happened but everything is go sideways and the show is over.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1560.jpg 
Views:	240 
Size:	83.9 KB 
ID:	11156   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1564.jpg 
Views:	246 
Size:	73.8 KB 
ID:	11157   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0321.jpg 
Views:	235 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	11158   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0323.jpg 
Views:	236 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	11159   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0328.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	42.7 KB 
ID:	11160  

06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

4. Likes ryanO, Fabricator, 08Rhino450SE liked this post
    As always cool pics kenny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

6. Likes Kenny G liked this post
    must of been one to many fatty's

8. Likes Kenny G liked this post
    Cool pics!

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

10. Likes Kenny G liked this post
    Have been wanting to take a spin on one of those Yamaha Nitros but nobody around me has 1. New Arctic Cat turbos and Ski Doos is what they all seem to be getting in my area but they are farmers and can take off at anytime to Michigan to ride several times a winter. My 2 older sleds (97 Yamaha 700 VMax SX triple & 04 Polaris Indy 500) have not been off the trailer in 3 years because we havent gotten enough snow to mess with and not even enough snow to justify putting them on Craigslist to sell around here without loosing a bunch of $ on them.
    2015 Viking EPS SE
    KFI Stealth 4500s
    KFI 72" Open Trail Plow
    SuperATV Flip Up Windshield
    SuperATV Side Mirrors
    Seizmik Soft Rear Window
    IR Backup Camera
    42" LED Light Bar
    JBS Extreme Sheave
    JBS Slug Kit
    Black & Gray YXZ seats
    JBS Doors
    Lots More Planned...

12. Thanks Kenny G thanked for this post
    Still Shakin' the Cage 08Rhino450SE's Avatar
    nice pix as always, KG

SAMBA PA TI, BRO
    Mountaineers are Always Free!

14. Likes Kenny G liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by walkntall View Post
    Have been wanting to take a spin on one of those Yamaha Nitros but nobody around me has 1. New Arctic Cat turbos and Ski Doos is what they all seem to be getting in my area but they are farmers and can take off at anytime to Michigan to ride several times a winter. My 2 older sleds (97 Yamaha 700 VMax SX triple & 04 Polaris Indy 500) have not been off the trailer in 3 years because we havent gotten enough snow to mess with and not even enough snow to justify putting them on Craigslist to sell around here without loosing a bunch of $ on them.
    The Nytro stock has 1050cc at 110 mph factory spec. This sled has an after market high altitude turbo and scares the chit out of me. I've rolled it 4 times this winter and ran it off into a canyon and had to use the Rhino to retrieve it out, the Rhino still rules. I just haven't found enough straight trails through the trees to get much past 75 mph before I pucker up. But that 3 stroke, 4 cylinder motor howls like a lion over those canned up 2 cylinders. I'm 20 minutes away from sledding so I go as often as I can, which has been often....

Let'em Buck!!!

16. Likes JBFIREMAN liked this post
    Thanks for sharing --- looks like some fun

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny G View Post
    The Nytro stock has 1050cc at 110 mph factory spec. This sled has an after market high altitude turbo and scares the chit out of me. I've rolled it 4 times this winter and ran it off into a canyon and had to use the Rhino to retrieve it out, the Rhino still rules. I just haven't found enough straight trails through the trees to get much past 75 mph before I pucker up. But that 3 stroke, 4 cylinder motor howls like a lion over those canned up 2 cylinders. I'm 20 minutes away from sledding so I go as often as I can, which has been often....
    We are out here in the flat farm land so we can open them up quite often "when there is snow" but need to remember the fields your running cause they haven't taken out all the fence rows yet and they can sneak up on you pretty quick when WOT but the farmers i ride with farm all that land so they know every ditch, fence or blow out. Just gets a little sketchy when we decide to go on a beer fueled night time journey to another county or 2 away or ditch bang to a bar somewhere. I have always liked the way they have the exhaust come out the back of those bigger Yamaha's and the sound that goes along with it. Had a chance to buy a couple year old nytro at an auction in MI when i bought the triple 700 vmax sx but it went for more than i could justify spending with the pathetic winters we have been having around here. If winters ever turn around and we start getting some snow again there is a Yamaha sled dealer about an hour away from me and a turbo will be coming home with me for sure.
    2015 Viking EPS SE
    KFI Stealth 4500s
    KFI 72" Open Trail Plow
    SuperATV Flip Up Windshield
    SuperATV Side Mirrors
    Seizmik Soft Rear Window
    IR Backup Camera
    42" LED Light Bar
    JBS Extreme Sheave
    JBS Slug Kit
    Black & Gray YXZ seats
    JBS Doors