Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  7
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Yamaha Rhino 700 Oil cooler relocation kit

I've finally finished the design; and it's almost ready for production. I will be posting some pics soon. Kit will include 2 mounting brackets, main oil cooler mount, and 2 custom machined fittings for oil cooler (to connect to flexible transmission hose), and all needed mounting hardware. Second kit includes all above and mounting plate for optional fan. This plate fits perfectly into the precision machined main oil cooler mount and accepts a fan. You can upgrade to the fan mount at time of purchase or anytime after.
    First kit pricing is $105 shipped; purchase fan mount at same time for $135 shipped.
    Let me know what you guys think; again I'll have pics up soon. Kits should be ready to ship by 3rd or 4th week in April.

2. Thanks Kenny G thanked for this post
    Likes Kenny G liked this post
    Will b watchin for pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

In for the win!

Just wanted to give an update, I've been sick last couple weeks so I'm a little behind on shop stuff. Don't worry pics will be up here soon and product will be ready to ship!

What's the word on these kits?

Quote Originally Posted by AkRhino View Post
    What's the word on these kits?

Sorry, I've been very busy and I got behind due to getting sick the kits are ready for production but I want to get some pics up here and get an idea of how many I need to make for a first run. Plan is to get pics up within a week from now. Thanks for your patience; it is much appreciated.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast