Likes Likes:  10
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A little R@R for a long weekend.

Got the place to our selves for the most part 👌

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Gonna b a good weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

3. Likes jerhomey liked this post
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

5. Likes jerhomey liked this post
    Looks like a good time with the family. How does the Jeep handle the camp trailer?
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

Supposed to take my camper out for the first trip this weekend.......have to try and line something up this summer and you come down my way or I can come up your way. You definitely need to come down on a long weekend and hit Hocking Hills state park sometime and i been wanting to head a little north to Mohican State Park sometime.
    2015 Viking EPS SE
    KFI Stealth 4500s
    KFI 72" Open Trail Plow
    SuperATV Flip Up Windshield
    SuperATV Side Mirrors
    Seizmik Soft Rear Window
    IR Backup Camera
    42" LED Light Bar
    JBS Extreme Sheave
    JBS Slug Kit
    Black & Gray YXZ seats
    JBS Doors
    Lots More Planned...

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny G View Post
    Looks like a good time with the family. How does the Jeep handle the camp trailer?
    My F150 is hiding around the corner, however I am guessing it wouldn't like it to much. I pulled my old 19 foot hybrid camper with it a couple times and although it did ok on flat ground, it def does not like the hills. Jeep is a 2010 and i think its only rated at 3500. Think the newer ones might be slightly more.

Quote Originally Posted by walkntall View Post
    Supposed to take my camper out for the first trip this weekend.......have to try and line something up this summer and you come down my way or I can come up your way. You definitely need to come down on a long weekend and hit Hocking Hills state park sometime and i been wanting to head a little north to Mohican State Park sometime.
    Yeah def want to get to Hocking Hills , know plenty of people that have been there and I have been past it never stayed though. Mohican is nice. I have never actually camped there though. I have only stayed at the lodge so camping would be a change for me.

Still Shakin' the Cage 08Rhino450SE's Avatar
    great camping weather
    cold nights for snugglin' with the missus and cool days to run with the kids.
    is that steamboat bend?
    Mountaineers are Always Free!

11. Likes jerhomey liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by 08Rhino450SE View Post
    great camping weather
    cold nights for snugglin' with the missus and cool days to run with the kids.
    is that steamboat bend?
    Its a campground called http://atwoodpark.mwcd.org/ im up in NE ohio. Although thats a nice little spot on the ohio river. Kinda looks like a river behind us but its only because of all the rain the lake is really high almost level with the shore.

13. Likes 08Rhino450SE liked this post
    My brother and sister in law were married at the Atwood lodge 43 years ago!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast