Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  38
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rhino Burn-Outs

Vendor Baxter Built Fabrications's Avatar
    P.M. Sent Kenny! We'll get you fixed up because I want to do the same on my Rhino in the future. I have family up north and I'd love to use it there!
    08 Resurrected Rhino build and your custom SXS fabrication shop @ Baxter Built Fabrications. Give me a call at 419-953-8509 if you have any questions.

2. Thanks Kenny G thanked for this post
    Likes 08Rhino450SE, Kenny G liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter Built Fabrications View Post
    P.M. Sent Kenny! We'll get you fixed up because I want to do the same on my Rhino in the future. I have family up north and I'd love to use it there!
    So when I get my tracks I now know who to hit up for the adapters for my mid travel!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    08 700SE
    --Beast Mode--
    JBS BBK stroker w/clutching
    MTS

Vendor Baxter Built Fabrications's Avatar
    I saved the files for my Rhino, in the case that I track it up! File is always here until my Rhino is gone to fit the pieces!
    08 Resurrected Rhino build and your custom SXS fabrication shop @ Baxter Built Fabrications. Give me a call at 419-953-8509 if you have any questions.

5. Likes Kenny G liked this post
    Hey Bad-Ass Baxter! They're predicting snow here in the mountains over the weekend. Have you had a chance to inspect the a-arm support yet? The way the weather has been here this year we could have an early winter.
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

7. Thanks WV Hot Rod Rhino thanked for this post
    Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    BIG THANKS TO BAD-ASS BAXTER FABRICATION for get my track bracket repaired and back to me as good as new! Thanks Jason!
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

9. Thanks WV Hot Rod Rhino thanked for this post
    Baxter it's the other side this year, same as the last bracket but wasn't completely busted. Notice the bracket bolt was arched and cleaned it up and seen the plate was busting on both sides of the bolt. I'm thinking maybe I'm putting to much tension on that area, so I'm gong to extend the torque arm out a bit. Has got to be something causing failure of the 1/4" plate. Be talking to you some.

Let'em Buck!!!

11. Likes JBFIREMAN liked this post
    Keep up the good R&D Kenny. Also don't lose that file Baxter. Lol I want to be able to use it as well once I get tracks.

Kenny we just got our first real snow couple days ago up high. And hopefully it stays there for bit. If it comes down low I am really going to be caught with my panties down around my ankles.

08 700SE
    --Beast Mode--
    MTS

13. Likes Kenny G liked this post
    We've had a couple good snows here, but we've been having a great fall with warm temps (40*-50*). Maybe you need to get a pair that has a flap in the front and a bull pen for the boys to lay in. lol...……...

Let'em Buck!!!

15. Likes Snorider liked this post
    Hahaha
    Well down low it has been warm as well. With some nights not even freezing. 2-3 weeks ago we finally got our first rain since May. So that's good, but I am still in the field and still have cows in 3 pastures that need collected. This fall has gone way to fast.

08 700SE
    --Beast Mode--
    MTS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12