Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  56
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I know Kenny G has an old vid on youtube of his idleing with the yoshis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

2. Likes Hump liked this post
    The muzzys have a deep intimidating sound when you are cruising along at 10-20 under light throttle, but it is very loud. I want loud when im in it, but just a little less when im barely moving.

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

I will tell ya when we were in moab in the canyons and i hammered on mine the people behind me said it sounded awsome

09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

5. Likes Hump liked this post
    I placed my order.
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

7. Likes Timmi, WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    I had yoshi duels on my rhino when were at the compound that weekend hump.

9. Likes Hump, Timmi, WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hump View Post
    I placed my order.
    Hump when you install those can you take a pic of how the mufflers mount with the bracket under the bed? Mine is a 4 seater and the floor where bed use to b is an aluminum sheet that i slide in after i install or remove my back seats, want to make sure the yoshi brackets wont interfere with my floor in bed area

09 700 sport

11. Likes Hump, WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Just to clarify, I like the muzzys after welding the flex pipe in them. If they were in great shape and had those welded in, they would last forever I think. Mine is broken and very wore out. How and why? These are the pipes that were on the JBS hot rod rhino for most of it's entire life. If I was gonna guess, I bet James ran them for 8 or 9000 miles. They have been pretty good to me for a while, but it was time to quit chasing leaks and put something brand new on this thing because it deserves it. I don't know if the Yoshis will scare the shit out of people parked in the middle of the trail like the muzzys, but I think they will be a little quieter while cruising at slower speeds while not giving up power.

13. Likes Timmi, WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Found it
    https://youtu.be/rIvGVs85e_s

09 700 sport

15. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hump View Post
    Just to clarify, I like the muzzys after welding the flex pipe in them. If they were in great shape and had those welded in, they would last forever I think. Mine is broken and very wore out. How and why? These are the pipes that were on the JBS hot rod rhino for most of it's entire life. If I was gonna guess, I bet James ran them for 8 or 9000 miles. They have been pretty good to me for a while, but it was time to quit chasing leaks and put something brand new on this thing because it deserves it. I don't know if the Yoshis will scare the shit out of people parked in the middle of the trail like the muzzys, but I think they will be a little quieter while cruising at slower speeds while not giving up power.
    Love the Yoshi's on the hot rod hump pipes are still holding up James said he didn't like the muzzys

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

17. Likes Hump liked this post
    Install was kind of a pain on mine when it came to the mufflers. Had to cut 1/2" off the pipes where they go into the mufflers to get them to bolt up to the mount. Other than that, they were much easier to deal with than the Muzzys. The hardest part of the whole job was taking the Muzzys off, I hate those mounts and how you have to do it a piece at a time.

Yoshi is quieter at idle, not much louder than stock pipe with a tip. Not to bad cruising at slow speeds, I really like that. When you are getting with it, they are loud. Took a pretty good bit of fuel out on top end, but it still runs very strong, can't tell that it's any different. As crazy as it seems, I had to add some fuel on the low end. I don't feel any loss on top, but I do feel a gain in the low and mid range at part throttle. It is much easier to tune. I think a lot of the extra fuel I had on top was to make up for the leaky muzzys. We had them fixed up pretty good, but even with the flex pipe welded in, the pipes broke out of the back really bad sometime recently.

The Yoshis are a very nice high quality product. Very well built, and well thought out. I really like the rubber in the mounts to allow them to move instead of break, and the fact that they are all stainless with no aluminum ends on the mufflers.

19. Thanks Timmi thanked for this post
    Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino, Kenny G liked this post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast