Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  56
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    The pipes cross over. O2 sensor is in the pipe that runs from the left side of the head to the right muffler.

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

Did u have to weld it in there? Are they stainless like the muzzys. Sorry for all the questions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

Quote Originally Posted by Brian lee Rhino450 View Post
    Did u have to weld it in there? Are they stainless like the muzzys. Sorry for all the questions

Yes I welded it in. They are full stainless, every piece. No aluminum end caps.

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

4. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino, scottwv liked this post
    Nice, thanks Hump

09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

Like your new 'Avatar' Hump. Glad you're enjoying the new Yoshi exhaust. I found that they gave my bottom-end the torque I was looking for when on the rocks in technical moves. Everything I'd done before was lacking until I put the Yoshi's on, then everything seemed to come together. I'd recommended them to anyone looking for more low-end torque with the right-setup.
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

7. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Kenny, more low end power is exactly what I found also. I was kinda lacking there a little with the stage 3 cam, done the gold spring and got in the power with that. Then when I went to the Yoshis, I felt a very noticeable gain from the bottom and through the mid range. I bet I could run a purple again now and be happy with it. Only thing I'm guessing is it is due to the smaller tube through the mufflers. Took a good bit of fuel out of the upper rpms, but had to add some on the bottom to get my tune perfected.

9. Thanks 42drifter thanked for this post
    Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino, 42drifter liked this post
    i follower Hump on a ride last weekend, he was barely mashing the throttle going up some very steep trails at low speed, it pulls good.

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

11. Likes 42drifter liked this post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345