Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  14
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New ride

Nice ride Scott, can't wait to watch it change.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
    2016 White Wolverine, JBS Sheave, 17gr, purple and slugged, 5000lb winch wired for ft and Rr. (I want this to go faster than my Rhino)

2007 Camo, 101 Wisco Piston, +4 Stroker Crank, Benchmark Head, +1, Stage 2 Hot Cam, 41 FCR Carb, Programable MSD, fuel pump relocation kit, Alba pump, Alba exhaust, JBS Sheave, 14gr, Orange, Slugs (lead), JBS Radiator Shields and Rear Mud Guard, Power Steering, RZR Seats, Pro One Doors, Bilstein Shocks, Hiper Beadlocks.

2. Thanks scottwv thanked for this post
    Looking good Scott, your gonna love the camo too, hides all the scratches and mud makes it look natural. Get with Jbs on all your mods as he's got bout all of it done for the 16/17 models done mow. If you plan on music get him to show you the new 36" Bazooka tube with 10 speaker and lites. It's also got the 3.5 port to turn the Tube into a external speaker for your VHF which will mute the music when you are hearing conversations on VHF.

Quote Originally Posted by keeter View Post
    Looking good Scott, your gonna love the camo too, hides all the scratches and mud makes it look natural. Get with Jbs on all your mods as he's got bout all of it done for the 16/17 models done mow. If you plan on music get him to show you the new 36" Bazooka tube with 10 speaker and lites. It's also got the 3.5 port to turn the Tube into a external speaker for your VHF which will mute the music when you are hearing conversations on VHF.
    Thanks ! I went down yesterday morning and hung out for a couple hrs...picked up a roof , and the skids . He "convinced" me that I needed that 36" bar too , he didn't have one in stock tho , had to order it ...I didn't know about the vhf port...that's kool !
    08 700 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny G View Post
    Is there anything planned for the weekend. Like to here from a Rhino owner because I like the T-Rex also. Multi goody machine for mountain folk..... Get your poor redneck azz out and ride that shiny thing. I fell for one in Moab that had HR LT's on it bad to the bone bike!

I'm cleaning up the rhino and the truck today so I can hang the signs...got to make them purty ! I may take a lil spin on the asphalt , but not in the woods till it gets wrapped . I'm anxious to see how it compares...its longer , wider ; and , taller.
    08 700 ...

go ahead and put the clutch kit in before it gets muddy

Quote Originally Posted by scottwv View Post
    Thanks ! I went down yesterday morning and hung out for a couple hrs...picked up a roof , and the skids . He "convinced" me that I needed that 36" bar too , he didn't have one in stock tho , had to order it ...I didn't know about the vhf port...that's kool !

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Quote Originally Posted by Timmi View Post
    go ahead and put the clutch kit in before it gets muddy
    I thought about doing that...but, if I don't ride it stock first, I won't be able to tell all the locals what they're missin out on. Gonna tryn help sell a few.
    08 700 ...

8. Likes 08Rhino450SE liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12