Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  7
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    VERN...... that's me. :-) 09-rhino700's Avatar
    Lol I saw that deal. Smokin!!!!

The best part was they was only a mile from my house and my wife went and picked them up while I was at work

If it ain't broke you ain't trying!
    2015 Teryx 4 LE 800, EMP full glass windshield,JBS floor guards, Street legal kit. Highlifter 2" lift, Super ATV arched A-arms, M20 wheels, 28" ITP Bajacross tires. Bandit shocks, Throttle Maxx throttle pedal extension Rock lights, Terra45 winch, JBS Radiator guards, custom JBS hood decal and tunes!!

Still Shakin' the Cage 08Rhino450SE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusty View Post
    The best part was they was only a mile from my house and my wife went and picked them up while I was at work
    you prolly smooth talked her in to paying for them, too, huh?
    Mountaineers are Always Free!

I wish lol but if she had a job she would spend it all on me anyway lol, you gotta get some goodies for Mamma's ride so it stays ok to buy stuff for your own

If it ain't broke you ain't trying!
    2015 Teryx 4 LE 800, EMP full glass windshield,JBS floor guards, Street legal kit. Highlifter 2" lift, Super ATV arched A-arms, M20 wheels, 28" ITP Bajacross tires. Bandit shocks, Throttle Maxx throttle pedal extension Rock lights, Terra45 winch, JBS Radiator guards, custom JBS hood decal and tunes!!

5. Likes 08Rhino450SE, Mrs. Hot Rod, Kenny G liked this post
    I hear ya Dusty, I dont say shit when the old lady buys shoes and jeans, but I still hear it cus all my toys cost$$$$....lol....gotta play the game
    Sent from my momma's basement

"The family Comfort Wagon"..JBS sheave, +6 LT w/kings, 4 seat cage w/3 twisted stitch seats

x2 she's always like what did you buy now ,lol
    07 camo 660,yoshi duals,kms intake,dynatec cdi,jet kit, montana jack f&r winch mount,w/ warn xt40, 27" bighorns,2" lift, cab with summit heater,aux red top optima, 5 bad ass jrt's on board,itp ss 212s, jbs sheave,14 gr. wts,orange spring, 40 " led light bar, autometer guages,equus tach,innovate afm, jensen ms30 ,jbl 6.5s, elka stage 1 shocks, kenwood 2way radio, alpine ktp445u amp, led headlight mod,twisted stitch harnesses,pro1 doors, 60 amp alternator,power steering, pc925 battery

Looks good. When I bought mine the original owner painted it siliver. The paint is flaking off. I'll need to repaint.

What did u do to prep the plastic?

Once I got all of the paint off I had to sand the hell out of everything because the plastics were in bad shape with scratches and gouges everywhere then hit them with a scotch brite pad to lightly scuff them to help the paint stick. I used Krylon Fusion for plastics paint, there is a good selection of colors to choose from. I also used Fusion in black for the grill

A plastic primer called Bulldog helps. I know they have it at Pep Boys
    2016 Wolverine R-Spec EPS, Camo, fender ext. 4000 Moto winch w/syn rope, 14"Method B-locks, 27" Maxxis Vipr 9 & 11's, Full flip windshield, A-arm guards, 2 batts, JBS CVT grind, 16 OD, slugs, purple, JBS/Eibach springs, Autometer Temp Gauge
    08 Rhino 700 SE Black Armor, JBS 734 (bbk w/Carillo crank & rod, CP 11:1, deshrouded valves, Raptor springs, Viking cam & FI, MSD, afr Gauge, Unleashed sheave w/JBS OD 18g greased, Purple, slugs, 27" Mudlite XTRs , 6" Chopped , Mishi Rad, ALBA exhaust

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345