» Today's Birthdays

None
Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  99
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by duckmans83 View Post
    I know this link isn't about clutching but they are maxing out at 53 on gps with some sort of speed fooler.

http://www.wolverineforums.com/forum...ad.php?t=19034

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    And takes forever getting there on theirs..if they was doing it right I think they would gain more than 1-2...and it's 100.00 for 1 mph...I would like to get 100 for every extra mph I add to them...I would get 1000 instead of 359...lol

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web http://www.jbshotrodperformance.com/
    Email to - jamesbodyshop@hotmail.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

I was wondering how it would be if you had that and your products on it. So I take it there is an rpm limiter and not a speed limiter if you can get the speeds you are on the cluster with no computer mod.

I don't have a x4 yet but am thinking about it. I do alot of mud riding and don't like the clearance on the rear. Will see if portals ever come out for it.

Quote Originally Posted by duckmans83 View Post
    I was wondering how it would be if you had that and your products on it. So I take it there is an rpm limiter and not a speed limiter if you can get the speeds you are on the cluster with no computer mod.

I don't have a x4 yet but am thinking about it. I do alot of mud riding and don't like the clearance on the rear. Will see if portals ever come out for it.

it does have a speed limiter and will only do 51-52 but the extra top end with the sheave makes it basicly coast past the speed limiter on a downhill
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web http://www.jbshotrodperformance.com/
    Email to - jamesbodyshop@hotmail.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

Hey James, I want to see a drag race between your Wolverine and your new X4.
    Yamaha Wolverine R-spec Camo EPS, JBS Extreme sheave, purple spring, 16 gr od weights, slug kit, HMF Exhaust, PCV 5 Programmer, 3.5 Highlifter Lift, 29.5 Terminators, full folding windshield (wintertime) and wind deflector (summertime), LED light bars front and back, Wetsounds sound bar, blue and red led light strips (separate switches for each) on interior roof, cooler..... always full of cold beer (at the start anyways).
    Go Dawgs!!!!!

I've been thinking I need to line up beside it for a 0-50 run. I know one thing, that x4 is a torque monster. Reminds me of a diesel truck tuned and deleted.
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 25" OG Bighorns - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Muzzy's exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

6. Likes flimmy liked this post

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine
    JBS Extreme Sheave Racing Series
    16 gram o.d., purple spring (thanks James)
    JBS Custom Roll Cage
    Eagle Eye HID Headlights (
    thanks James)
    JBS Suspension Springs
    Totron LED Light Bar (
    thanks Hump)
    JBS Doors
    YXZ1000R seats (thanks Jody)
    YXZ1000R steering wheel (thanks James)
    JBS Radiator Guards

8. Likes JoshK, chilly2031 liked this post
    Will there be revisions to the clutch in the future or are you satisfied with the way it is? I will need to do this when I run 29 or 30 tires but I can't do that until you get the springs up for sale.
    2018 Blue Wolverine X4

10. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456