Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  199
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Chillys Teryx

Chilly's Teryx

Ok so after the Fall ride I have decided I need a trail machine. I love my teryx and it does amazing for as big as it is but it gets old being the widest on the trails and having to be careful the whole ride. I do have to finish the Teryx before I can justify another machine and I have a pretty long list.
    I got my new satv storage box yesterday. I'm waiting on bandits to come back in stock to order and I'll be heading down to the compound in a few weeks for a new cage. Then I need prp seats, powerbass sound bar, etc etc. I'll post the progress.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

2. Likes scottwv liked this post
    Satv box is in

4. Likes DINGER, Ole Blue, flimmy, mike liked this post
    Cage I want to copy

6. Likes DINGER, scottwv, flimmy, mike liked this post

Getting something new or used ?

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jerhomey View Post
    Getting something new or used ?

Not sure. I was gonna buy a buddies 2011 rzr 900 because it had the dry sump snow mobile motor in it that year and it screamed but he sold it before I had the cash. Maybe a leftover 17

Quote Originally Posted by chilly2031 View Post
    Not sure. I was gonna buy a buddies 2011 rzr 900 because it had the dry sump snow mobile motor in it that year and it screamed but he sold it before I had the cash. Maybe a leftover 17

Yeah l have seen left overs marked down 3k depending on how far you drive. I'm sure you can find a great deal.

We got mine from Lexington Motorsports. Did everything through private messenger on FB. Gave me the out the door price (which was the best out of everyone We talked to) and Jr went down the next day and picked it up. They even let me sign all the documents from Ohio. He just emailed them to me, I signed and then emailed them back. Don’t know if that drive would be too much for you or not. But it’s an option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Margaret View Post
    We got mine from Lexington Motorsports. Did everything through private messenger on FB. Gave me the out the door price (which was the best out of everyone We talked to) and Jr went down the next day and picked it up. They even let me sign all the documents from Ohio. He just emailed them to me, I signed and then emailed them back. Don’t know if that drive would be too much for you or not. But it’s an option.

Damn I need a new gig I can be a Facebook sales man lol.

12. Likes Margaret liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Margaret View Post

It could be in Alaska in that case. Lol. I have employees. I'll send one of them.

14. Likes Margaret, scottwv liked this post
    It could be in Alaska in that case. Lol. I have employees. I'll send one of them.

lol...I wouldn't want to send any of ours...they'd either get lost or wreck it before they made it back !!

I usually use the boss "privilege" whenever I need to run to Mt Hope during the week !
    08 700 ...

16. Likes chilly2031, flimmy liked this post
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast