Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: clutch tools

clutch tools

okay so while i was putting my rhino back together
    i got a clutch tool from james
    he asked me to do a review on it so here it goes
    i had picked a set up from a guy i saw on you tube while the work fines it just kinda felt like you didnt have enough hands to us a braker and a toqure wrench at the same time so firts pic is the secondary spring compressor it goes in a vice and works nice the second pic is the secondary holder and the third pic is the primary holder and the last pic is the one from jbs its nice i like the way it held on to the primary the only thing i think thay could be improved on it maybe make it a little thicker i masured it and its only an 1/8th in thick maybe make it a 1/4 or so other than that i like it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

2. Thanks Timmi thanked for this post
    Likes Fabricator, WV Hot Rod Rhino, scottwv liked this post
    His primary holders work really well !
    08 700 ...

4. Likes mpdave391 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by scottwv View Post
    His primary holders work really well !
    i agree like i said was the only think i could recomend is bump it up to 1/4in thick so it doesnt flex but thats imo but overall i liked it

6. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post

clutch tools

I made a set like the blue ones but had to mod the secondary holder because of the fan on the 700's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

Quote Originally Posted by Brian lee Rhino450 View Post
    I made a set like the blue ones but had to mod the secondary holder because of the fan on the 700's

i just felt like i didnt have enough hands with the blue set but i also was using a ratcithing breaker bar

Thought I would share my secondary holding tool. I found this KD wrench at a local retool place for a few dollars--think it is some kind of Ford frame wrench-- but drilled a couple holes and bent the end in vise and it work very well. My primary holding tool was once again an old timing belt with a few teeth strategically ground off, a couple vise grips to locate it to the frame and pinch it together, and I am all torqued.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PB160004.jpg 
Views:	500 
Size:	111.0 KB 
ID:	12285   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PB160003.jpg 
Views:	461 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	12286  
    2016 Wolverine R-Spec EPS, Camo, fender ext. 4000 Moto winch w/syn rope, 14"Method B-locks, 27" Maxxis Vipr 9 & 11's, Full flip windshield, A-arm guards, 2 batts, JBS CVT grind, 16 OD, slugs, purple, JBS/Eibach springs, Autometer Temp Gauge
    08 Rhino 700 SE Black Armor, JBS 734 (bbk w/Carillo crank & rod, CP 11:1, deshrouded valves, Raptor springs, Viking cam & FI, MSD, afr Gauge, Unleashed sheave w/JBS OD 18g greased, Purple, slugs, 27" Mudlite XTRs , 6" Chopped , Mishi Rad, ALBA exhaust

10. Thanks Timmi thanked for this post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PC150006.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	25.8 KB 
ID:	12404Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PC150008.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	42.7 KB 
ID:	12405
    I call this a tool and it is very helpful in doing the CVT. I cut some pieces of dense foam in a modified wedge shape and shove them in to the CVT under the cover. They hold the weights in place till you pull them out or get the nut on. Simple, cheap and effective.
    2016 Wolverine R-Spec EPS, Camo, fender ext. 4000 Moto winch w/syn rope, 14"Method B-locks, 27" Maxxis Vipr 9 & 11's, Full flip windshield, A-arm guards, 2 batts, JBS CVT grind, 16 OD, slugs, purple, JBS/Eibach springs, Autometer Temp Gauge
    08 Rhino 700 SE Black Armor, JBS 734 (bbk w/Carillo crank & rod, CP 11:1, deshrouded valves, Raptor springs, Viking cam & FI, MSD, afr Gauge, Unleashed sheave w/JBS OD 18g greased, Purple, slugs, 27" Mudlite XTRs , 6" Chopped , Mishi Rad, ALBA exhaust

12. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Mine look like shit cause i ran out of gas for my welder but they work

09 700 sport
    aftermarket cam, duel muzzy exhaust, alba custom map, MSD fuel controller, alba water temp and oil press gauges, SDR LT6, SDR 4seat custom cage and bed, rigid industries 40in. and 10in. light bars, led head and taillights, fox remote resi shocks, DWT beadlock wheels, twisted stitch seats front and back, crow 4pt harness front and back, super atv power steering, quick release steering wheel. ruggid radios incar communication and car to car com, JBS EXTREME2 sheave on the way

14. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    ....sometimes the ugliest shit you just threw together works the best !
    08 700 ...

16. Thanks Brian lee Rhino450 thanked for this post
    Is the bolt center to center for the secondary holding tool, the same on both the Wolverine and the Rhino 700 ??

18. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast