Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

2018 Grizzly Review Coming

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_4.jpg 
Views:	805 
Size:	73.9 KB 
ID:	12258  

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

2. Thanks WV Hot Rod Rhino thanked for this post
    Likes flimmy, PA. GRIZZLY, WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    really wish Yamaha would step up and put a bigger engine in the grizzly
    Redneck Crazy - 2017 Teryx4 LE , 4" portals , cage chop , arched A arms , 32x10x14 pro armor crawler xg , sti hd beadlocks , winch bumper , 5,000# winch , custom snorkels.

It may happen. Yamaha has suitable engines for it.

"
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

I absolutely love the grizz. had it in my head to buy one last year went out found a dealership to let me test ride one on there property. they has a cool section behind the dealership with some hills , rocks and a straightaway in the tight stuff the stock suspension shined for being oem but the big letdown happened on the straight away. on dirt and blacktop that grizz would not pull the front end in high range without me really trying. where I ride up here I have some good long hills and I was afraid the grizz just wouldn't have what it takes to pull those hills. ended up buying a used 750 brute force. that sum bitch will pull that front end without effort and has gobbs of low end torque. the hill are not a problem even with stock clutching and big heavy tires. I like my brute but wish it was a grizz.
    Redneck Crazy - 2017 Teryx4 LE , 4" portals , cage chop , arched A arms , 32x10x14 pro armor crawler xg , sti hd beadlocks , winch bumper , 5,000# winch , custom snorkels.

I had a 2007 700 with 727 bbk and JBS clutch, I ran with my buddies 2008 BF 750 all day. We swapped one day, he ended up buying a Grizzly. I liked the power on the 750 but that was it.
    I like the looks of the older brute and grizzly more than the new ones.

"
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

I had a 04 660 that I loved. im not fond of the 700 as far as comfort goes but the new generation grizz 2016 and up I love like I said almost bought one and I even thought about doing a bbk on it right off the bat but money was tight enough as it was with buying the machine. tearing into a brand new engine wasn't an option for me.

Interesting that you should say that about the comfort because that's one thing he and I agreed on was the seat and the feel of the 700 was so much better than the BF.
    Another friend had a 2005 BF he was selling, but it was rough. I actually went to the dealer to buy a BF but the salesman
    said the 700 would be his choice. 2007 was the first year for the 700 EFI, eps was standard. I had some concerns.
    I bought a floor model for about a thousand less than the BF because it had some scuffs on it. My previous ride was a 500 AC so the 700 was way ahead of it on every level.
    My buddy got a deal on the BF a year later.
    He and the guy with the 2005 both later got married and bought rzr's. I bought a rzr in 2012. Only one of us still has a rzr.

"
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

haha...yeah im not feelin the 700 grizz from 07 to 15.

Ha! I am just the opposite. In this case the 686 has performance mods where the 708 does not. The only feature I like on the 2016 and newer is they moved the fuel tank. If I ever bought another atv, it would probably be a Honda.

"
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

16 and 17 grizz has a problem with the air filter not sealing and allowing dirt to pass.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast