Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Clutch & CVT install

James, this look about right? Slugged clutch is nice. Also got secondary cleaned, greased and purple/washers installed as well and will be testing it out in a few days, trying to get some wiring done before I out bed and stuff back on lol.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PB160002.jpg 
Views:	714 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	12288   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PB160001.jpg 
Views:	678 
Size:	44.8 KB 
ID:	12287  
    2016 Wolverine R-Spec EPS, Camo, fender ext. 4000 Moto winch w/syn rope, 14"Method B-locks, 27" Maxxis Vipr 9 & 11's, Full flip windshield, A-arm guards, 2 batts, JBS CVT grind, 16 OD, slugs, purple, JBS/Eibach springs, Autometer Temp Gauge
    08 Rhino 700 SE Black Armor, JBS 734 (bbk w/Carillo crank & rod, CP 11:1, deshrouded valves, Raptor springs, Viking cam & FI, MSD, afr Gauge, Unleashed sheave w/JBS OD 18g greased, Purple, slugs, 27" Mudlite XTRs , 6" Chopped , Mishi Rad, ALBA exhaust

2. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Also forgot to add that the pilot bearing in the cage was dirty so to pull it out I heated the cage with my heat gun ( it is a good porter cable that probably got cage to around 250 degrees as a guess) and the bearing slip out fairly easy with a HFT bearing puller. Heated it up after clean and regrease bearing and it dropped right-in with the right socket and a little tap.
    2016 Wolverine R-Spec EPS, Camo, fender ext. 4000 Moto winch w/syn rope, 14"Method B-locks, 27" Maxxis Vipr 9 & 11's, Full flip windshield, A-arm guards, 2 batts, JBS CVT grind, 16 OD, slugs, purple, JBS/Eibach springs, Autometer Temp Gauge
    08 Rhino 700 SE Black Armor, JBS 734 (bbk w/Carillo crank & rod, CP 11:1, deshrouded valves, Raptor springs, Viking cam & FI, MSD, afr Gauge, Unleashed sheave w/JBS OD 18g greased, Purple, slugs, 27" Mudlite XTRs , 6" Chopped , Mishi Rad, ALBA exhaust

4. Thanks Timmi thanked for this post
    Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Monday morning bump.....

Looks like the belt may be wore pretty good...can't see any flat on the side of it

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

There was no flat exposed, IIRC it is only 1mm down from spec so I decided to run it awhile..... Thx

It needs replaced or it may get into the belt cover

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

9. Thanks jimclemjr thanked for this post
    James, Thanks for the chat. With full windshield up, hits rev limiter at 40 in LOW. Not enough room on my street to test the topend in HIGH. That will come in a few weeks. The acceleration curve was flat with no shift or flop of any kind. It is quicker by seat of my pants and can't wait to see how it compares with the Rhino. Rhino was faster when Wolv was totally stock. Belt does not rub (yet) but will get one ordered from you soon.
    Slugs are super, just like they were in the Rhino. Thx for your help...

I got a new belt from JBS and installed today. Talked to James for awhile and realized that what we had "was a failure to communicate" lol. The picture above in Post #1 was with my OEM JBS machined sheave reinstalled with the OEM original belt. There was .24 mm difference in the new vs original belt (about 1/100" = not much). Did not really need the belt but at least I have a good backup belt and the machined sheave is starting life fresh. And I got the belt on a great JBS sale price! I also now am an hour or two faster with the CVT work. I told James I would post this clarification that the new belt picture below as basically what the expectations are for this setup.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PC150018.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	12406Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PC150012.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	12407Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PC150009.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	12408
    Going to Windrock next weekend so anxious to see how it performs. James thanks for the chat today.

12. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino, Timmi liked this post