Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Wolvy R-Spec JBS Springs Review

Well after talking to a few people that have the springs at the fall ride and seeing the stance i decided i wanted to upgrade my springs with the JBS kit. my wolvy is a 16 with about 1300 miles . Needless to say i have been adjusting my shocks since i got this thing trying to get rid of the bottoming out as well as hitting the front skid in the trails with out success . Below is a pic of whats left of my factory front skid .

All i can say is Wow! this exceeded my expectations in every way . First off the ground clearance is awesome ! i was starting to drag in few places and get high center hits in the belly pan . My machine was sagging bad and i could see it when i compared it to a new one on the showroom floor . Although i got carried away and pulled my springs off before measuring them i think i gained 3 inches from what i had . My doors would hit my trailer fenders with the stocker's now i have 3 inches of clearance.

My current measurements are 12 front 13.5 rear measuring from the same points as the vid shows .

Moving on to ride quality, i can run the same trails faster than i ever could. i dont have to slow down thinking im going to hit bottom . I have yet to bottom out anywhere or feel the dreaded shock bottoming out that would just aggravate me thinking i was going to blow out my shock ! The stock front suspension is one my biggest disappointments with this machine but i think James fixed that for Us . i put at least 70 miles on the new suspension and haven't needed to make any adjustments the overall is night and day from the stockers . When i was installing the springs i had a few questions and called James and he gave me all of the adjustment info over the phone and it works great !

if you are looking for the next upgrade and haven't done this i would make it top of the list its like riding a totally different machine .
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20171203_085408979.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	61.7 KB 
ID:	12362Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20171208_191931528.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	44.7 KB 
ID:	12360Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20171203_085419363.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	57.9 KB 
ID:	12361.

2. Likes flimmy, JBFIREMAN liked this post
    thank you for your review!

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Glad you like it!! It's what they needed

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

5. Likes flimmy liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by WV Hot Rod Rhino View Post
    Glad you like it!! It's what they needed

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
    when are they due back in stock ? just wondering if I can pull off the lift this weekend in prep for getting it or not ?
    2016 wolverine chopped top, warren 3500 winch, custom seats, custom rear window, fold down front window, duel battery set up with all accessories on the second batteries , led head lights, led light bar, interior lights, heater, 27” X14 x9 rage storm tires all sides, 2” super atv lift, jbs clutch, jbs mud guards , exhaust tip, pcv with jbs tunes, I know I am forgetting stuff but more to come