Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  7

Rhino 660 hid headlamps for sale

100.00 shipped..new in box but box is tore...400.00 retail.best hids available

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

2. Likes Kenny G liked this post
    VisionX is quality stuff. That's a great buy.

I love my HID headlights. I could not drive without them.

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Hot Rod, just looking at the box tag it says 2006+ Rhino, would those work on my '08 Rhino?
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny G View Post
    Hot Rod, just looking at the box tag it says 2006+ Rhino, would those work on my '08 Rhino?
    Not sure on that Kenny...I will do some research

James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

6. Likes Kenny G liked this post
    I was reading on another site that in 2006, the bulb mount was changed. For HID's to work, you need to purchase the 2006 lenses. if you look at the parts schematic on a 2005 versus 2006, you will see the difference.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

8. Thanks WV Hot Rod Rhino, Kenny G thanked for this post
    Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Not sure Kenny check that h6m number , I run the hid in my 450 ,but not sure of bulb size

10. Thanks WV Hot Rod Rhino, Kenny G thanked for this post
    Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by WV Hot Rod Rhino View Post
    Not sure on that Kenny...I will do some research

If you find they'll fit the '08 Rhino I'll take them if you still have them. Thanks
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

I cant remember which year 06 , or 07 ; but , there is something different with the bulb...Rodney did a write up on it whenever he changed his out .

Sending you a pm Kenny
    08 700 ...

13. Thanks Kenny G thanked for this post
    Quote Originally Posted by scottwv View Post
    I cant remember which year 06 , or 07 ; but , there is something different with the bulb...Rodney did a write up on it whenever he changed his out .

Sending you a pm Kenny
    Change was between '06 & '07 from my research. Thanks Scott, got them installed and they seem to work just fine. Did have 1 pin wire that was pulled out but got it back together. To darn cold out to tape it up good, had to keep the zip ties in my pocket warmed up as they wanted keep breaking. Had to buy a new battery as when I started this project several days ago I left the key switch on, battery wouldn't even take a charge today. Been negative digit here and today was the first day warm enough to try and finish it up, I'm sure it froze.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rhino lights.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	137.2 KB 
ID:	12459  

Let'em Buck!!!

15. Likes JBFIREMAN, scottwv liked this post
    Also Scott, the HID's have the power splitter where on low beam it drops to 20W and on high it's 35W

Let'em Buck!!!

17. Likes scottwv liked this post