Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  16
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mirrors?

Mirrors?

What kind of mirrors does anyone have on their wolverines? I’m thinking about a center mounted rear view instead of side mirrors. Any thoughts?
    2016 Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec SE. 12" double row LED's from Flimmy, Warn Vantage 3000, SSV works audio system.......I need to add more parts!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NickH View Post
    What kind of mirrors does anyone have on their wolverines? I’m thinking about a center mounted rear view instead of side mirrors. Any thoughts?
    I bought the seizmic side mirrors and put them on the inside top corners.

Sent from my Alien communication device using Tapatalk

3. Likes buellpjw liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyStyle View Post
    I bought the seizmic side mirrors and put them on the inside top corners.

I did the same they are the best mirrors I have found just wish I knew james sold them before I ordered them to save a little $ like car mirrors when they break away you just pop them back no need to re adjust no vibration exc real nice two buddies changed to them after trying my machine !
    2016 wolverine chopped top, warren 3500 winch, custom seats, custom rear window, fold down front window, duel battery set up with all accessories on the second batteries , led head lights, led light bar, interior lights, heater, 27” X14 x9 rage storm tires all sides, 2” super atv lift, jbs clutch, jbs mud guards , exhaust tip, pcv with jbs tunes, I know I am forgetting stuff but more to come

5. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by buellpjw View Post
    I did the same they are the best mirrors I have found just wish I knew james sold them before I ordered them to save a little $ like car mirrors when they break away you just pop them back no need to re adjust no vibration exc real nice two buddies changed to them after trying my machine !

Goood information! I may have to order a set after Christmas.

David

7. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    I had mine on the outside till i broke one. They replaced it no problem and thats when i put mine inside. Ill post pics this weekend if yah want.

9. Thanks NickH thanked for this post
    Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Those are some solid mirrors for sure. Friend of mine got a set from James last month and as soon as I felt them in my hand i knew that i needed to get a set. Originally i didnt see the sense in spending over $100 for a set of mirrors so i went with a cheap set off amazon........ I have now bought 2 sets of the cheaper ones from breaking them on tree branches and have more in those 2 sets than i would have originally had in a set of those good solid ones.
    Cheap set drives you nuts with the vibration and also constantly having to readjust them from even the lightest taps on something.
    2015 Viking EPS SE
    KFI Stealth 4500s
    KFI 72" Open Trail Plow
    SuperATV Flip Up Windshield
    SuperATV Side Mirrors
    Seizmik Soft Rear Window
    IR Backup Camera
    42" LED Light Bar
    JBS Extreme Sheave
    JBS Slug Kit
    Black & Gray YXZ seats
    JBS Doors
    Lots More Planned...

11. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by walkntall View Post
    Those are some solid mirrors for sure. Friend of mine got a set from James last month and as soon as I felt them in my hand i knew that i needed to get a set. Originally i didnt see the sense in spending over $100 for a set of mirrors so i went with a cheap set off amazon........ I have now bought 2 sets of the cheaper ones from breaking them on tree branches and have more in those 2 sets than i would have originally had in a set of those good solid ones.
    Cheap set drives you nuts with the vibration and also constantly having to readjust them from even the lightest taps on something.
    yup went through a cheep set right off then got a second and hated the shaking these had good reviews so I tried them ! on a side note I broke the glass and they sent new glass the same day !! free of charge and no paperwork
    2016 wolverine chopped top, warren 3500 winch, custom seats, custom rear window, fold down front window, duel battery set up with all accessories on the second batteries , led head lights, led light bar, interior lights, heater, 27” X14 x9 rage storm tires all sides, 2” super atv lift, jbs clutch, jbs mud guards , exhaust tip, pcv with jbs tunes, I know I am forgetting stuff but more to come

13. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    I'm thinking about pulling my 17" Axia Alloy center mirror off, because it blocks my sport cam's view. Other wise it's a great panoramic rear view mirror.

06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

15. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    I have a $20 Kolpin that is OK but the plastic bracket is worthless as it stretches and loosens over a very short time. I put the mirror on an alum roll bar bracket that I ordered off amazon. Same brackets I used for my lights. 4 for $16 and they fit the cross bars well.
    I also have a dinky little mirror on the side at the dash that swings out. It is a little plastic bracket that I can adjust when I am backing up....thinking about a backup camera...like $50 for a cheap one and I may try it, lol.
    2016 Wolverine R-Spec EPS, Camo, fender ext. 4000 Moto winch w/syn rope, 14"Method B-locks, 27" Maxxis Vipr 9 & 11's, Full flip windshield, A-arm guards, 2 batts, JBS CVT grind, 16 OD, slugs, purple, JBS/Eibach springs, Autometer Temp Gauge
    08 Rhino 700 SE Black Armor, JBS 734 (bbk w/Carillo crank & rod, CP 11:1, deshrouded valves, Raptor springs, Viking cam & FI, MSD, afr Gauge, Unleashed sheave w/JBS OD 18g greased, Purple, slugs, 27" Mudlite XTRs , 6" Chopped , Mishi Rad, ALBA exhaust

17. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by jimclemjr View Post
    I have a $20 Kolpin that is OK but the plastic bracket is worthless as it stretches and loosens over a very short time. I put the mirror on an alum roll bar bracket that I ordered off amazon. Same brackets I used for my lights. 4 for $16 and they fit the cross bars well.
    I also have a dinky little mirror on the side at the dash that swings out. It is a little plastic bracket that I can adjust when I am backing up....thinking about a backup camera...like $50 for a cheap one and I may try it, lol.
    Back up camera, now that’s cool. Save some posts for guys looking for a tail light!! Been there, done that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2016 Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec SE. 12" double row LED's from Flimmy, Warn Vantage 3000, SSV works audio system.......I need to add more parts!!!!!

19. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast