Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mirrors?

Bd_skrilz has a back up camera set up as a rear view mirror
    It works great
    I’ve been wanting to do one on my Pioneer
    Just haven’t gotten around to it

2. Likes jimclemjr liked this post
    i have the back up camera as well ($30 amazon) and it has the inferred deal on it so works without kicking on the back up lights..... it works pretty good but cant see to far in the dark with it but enough to keep from hitting anything. Kick the back up lights on and can see perfect. whats nice is since the camera is mounted up on the back of the roof you can see a pretty good ways out so when on the trail if your "cheaper" side mirrors get knocked out of whack you can still see if someone is behind you or not....... comes in handy when plowing snow also.
    2015 Viking EPS SE
    KFI Stealth 4500s
    KFI 72" Open Trail Plow
    SuperATV Flip Up Windshield
    SuperATV Side Mirrors
    Seizmik Soft Rear Window
    IR Backup Camera
    42" LED Light Bar
    JBS Extreme Sheave
    JBS Slug Kit
    Black & Gray YXZ seats
    JBS Doors
    Lots More Planned...

4. Likes dealer6, NickH, jimclemjr liked this post
    I bought a cheap panoramic for a RZR and used some roll bar mounts I had on hand to mount it. Now I have the Yamaha rear panel on it and can't see a thing. I'm looking at Seizmik Pursuits but I'm having a tough time swallowing the price. I guess you only have to buy em once right...

what about this one?

https://hotrodforums.net/forums/show...l=1#post125615

Quote Originally Posted by IATrailRider View Post
    I bought a cheap panoramic for a RZR and used some roll bar mounts I had on hand to mount it. Now I have the Yamaha rear panel on it and can't see a thing. I'm looking at Seizmik Pursuits but I'm having a tough time swallowing the price. I guess you only have to buy em once right...

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

MAR 22, 2018 | 10:24AM EDT
    Darin replied:
    Peter,
    No need to EVER buy anything, your mirrors have an unlimited lifetime warranty and the only place to get parts is right here!
    Give us a US postal address and we will get replacements on the way….no cost!
    Darin
    MAR 22, 2018 | 09:59AM EDT
    Original message
    Peter wrote:
    I have 2 sets of mirrors and both have cracks on the driver's side lower corner did not notice them when we put them away for the winter ? the housings are fine not banged up or anything they were both replaced last year one was broke when arrived one broke off on the first ride (glass was not broke just the attachment point ) not sure if this is warrantee or not but I don't even see where I can buy just the new glass ??
    Thank you Pete Weidow

wow this company has the best service they are great mirrors no vibration break away so you don't have to adjust them when they are moved just pop them back in place but this is a utv not sure what cracked the mirrors because they are recessed so hitting them is out of the question a flying rock ? but to just say lifetime warranty period end of story on a utv wow I did have my doubts because I had the glass replaced on 2 out of 4 already really makes spending the extra $ on good mirrors worth it if anyone is needing mirrors.
    2016 wolverine chopped top, warren 3500 winch, custom seats, custom rear window, fold down front window, duel battery set up with all accessories on the second batteries , led head lights, led light bar, interior lights, heater, 27” X14 x9 rage storm tires all sides, 2” super atv lift, jbs clutch, jbs mud guards , exhaust tip, pcv with jbs tunes, I know I am forgetting stuff but more to come

8. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    and in 1 hr and 1 min from the time I originally sent the email I got a tracking # just wow oh and james carries them !
    2016 wolverine chopped top, warren 3500 winch, custom seats, custom rear window, fold down front window, duel battery set up with all accessories on the second batteries , led head lights, led light bar, interior lights, heater, 27” X14 x9 rage storm tires all sides, 2” super atv lift, jbs clutch, jbs mud guards , exhaust tip, pcv with jbs tunes, I know I am forgetting stuff but more to come

10. Thanks WV Hot Rod Rhino thanked for this post
    Likes Timmi, WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12