Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  13
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Frozen Wolverine

Went to start the wolverine up today and i guess its frozen, when i turn the key the display makes a buzzing sound and the starter doesnt even try to turn over.

false alarm, just needed a little assist from the battery charger.

3. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino, Kenny G liked this post
    I started mine the other night and let it run for a while. I think I'm going to put it on the slow charger in the morning for a few hrs before I even try it. It's -4 up here on the mountain right now.
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

5. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Thats what i done, havnt started it in over a month so i let it run for a bit then put the charger on slow for the night and ill break out the trickle in the morning.

Sent from my Alien communication device using Tapatalk

7. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    mine has been doing that
    I don't start it often enough to keep it charged

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Been dragging wood in with mine. Something in the shift linkage has been freezing while it sits in the
    garage. Have to push it outside and let it run for 15 min. before it thaws out! -6 at the tip this morning!
    06 Rhino 686 s/e blue, 11:1 piston, stage 1 hot cam, raptor springs, JBS sheave and clutching, cmf 2" lift, alum air box, exhaust tip, dial a jet, j strong roof, ride on dust shield, power steering, Stage 5 Elka's riding on 28" 11 14 mega mayhems all around on sti hd3 wheels, hp cooling fan, 3500# winch, 32" led light bar and stuff!

10. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Pull the drain on the the shifter.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
    James Davis
    If you have questions call me!!!
    304-673-2602
    304-877-3419
    Check out our web https://jbsperformance.com/
    Email to - jbsperformanceinc@aol.com
    Ship to - 131 Davis Ct., Mt. Hope, WV 25880

12. Thanks Ole Blue thanked for this post
    Likes jimclemjr liked this post
    Wify has had the 450 out in Tim-buck-to for about a month now and we've had some -15 / -20* temps in town who know out there with wind chill factor, but the other day it got up in the 20's and she fired it up off she went checking survey stakes. Told her to take the micro-start battery but she didn't, and she didn't need it.
    06/450: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod Sheave/12gr OD's; Blue Spring; 04 Style/KN Air; Dyna CDI; Axia Exhaust Tip; 3" Lift; Sport Shocks; 27X14 Mudlite XTR's; Warn 2500#

08/700: Rhino; JBS Hot Rod X-Sheave/16gr OD's/Slugged; Purple Spring; Alba TB; Raptor HotCam; MSD/JBS-Map; Yoshimura Duals; Pro One Doors; LSR MTS; LSR Front & Back Supports; Ricochet Skids; Elka 4's; RackZilla/PS: 26X12 Pitbull Growlers; Camoplast T4S; Viper 4500#; Trail Bright LEDs.
    Let'em Buck!!!

14. Likes scottwv liked this post
    I did not start mine today and never plowed either. Uncle Dan lives out the road and he got a 660 Rhino about a yr ago to use on the farm. It looks like Dan done got him a plow and a set of bighorns, because I got up this morning and it looked like I already done the job. Also looks like he done all the neighbor's driveways too. I guess Dan is like a kid with a new toy.
    JBS 734 with Crank Works crank and rod - CP 11:1 BBK- Hotcams stage 3 Raptor cam - JBS ported head - JBS Hot Rod sheave with 16s - Gold secondary - 26x9 OG Bighorns on Racline wheels - BRP cdi - Bazzaz Z FI - Yoshimura exhaust - Hump's led headlight swap with Trailbrightled lights - 10" Rigid SR light bar - 4" cage chop with home made custom bracing - home built doors - Mishimoto radiator

16. Likes scottwv, Kenny G, WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hump View Post
    I did not start mine today and never plowed either. Uncle Dan lives out the road and he got a 660 Rhino about a yr ago to use on the farm. It looks like Dan done got him a plow and a set of bighorns, because I got up this morning and it looked like I already done the job. Also looks like he done all the neighbor's driveways too. I guess Dan is like a kid with a new toy.
    We haven't had enough for me to try out my new plow....I am absolutely heartbroken ! lol
    08 700 ...

18. Likes Kenny G, WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast