Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Wolverine Heater??

Has anyone installed a heater in their wolverine? I thought I read last year someone (maybe James) did but I did a search and couldn't find it. I was looking at the Ice Crusher brand. Anyone with one or a different brand?
    2016 Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec SE. 12" double row LED's from Flimmy, Warn Vantage 3000, SSV works audio system.......I need to add more parts!!!!!

I did works great but it is not a kit made for utvs lol James has one in the x4 not sure about the rspec worth asking I know he sells one for the wolvy. not sure where they are mounting them but word of caution if it is above the radiator you will have issues.
    2016 wolverine chopped top, warren 3500 winch, custom seats, custom rear window, fold down front window, duel battery set up with all accessories on the second batteries , led head lights, led light bar, interior lights, heater, 27” X14 x9 rage storm tires all sides, 2” super atv lift, jbs clutch, jbs mud guards , exhaust tip, pcv with jbs tunes, I know I am forgetting stuff but more to come

Kalori and Maradyne make most universal cab heaters. Look them up and see if they have something you like.

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

4. Thanks NickH thanked for this post

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Quote Originally Posted by buellpjw View Post
    I did works great but it is not a kit made for utvs lol James has one in the x4 not sure about the rspec worth asking I know he sells one for the wolvy. not sure where they are mounting them but word of caution if it is above the radiator you will have issues.

The one I had in my rhino was above the radiator ; and , I never had any issues .
    08 700 ...

there are many cars out on the road with the set up ! there have been many cars with blown heads due to it and an air bubble it was a word of caution but you can do what ever you like ! I do
    2016 wolverine chopped top, warren 3500 winch, custom seats, custom rear window, fold down front window, duel battery set up with all accessories on the second batteries , led head lights, led light bar, interior lights, heater, 27” X14 x9 rage storm tires all sides, 2” super atv lift, jbs clutch, jbs mud guards , exhaust tip, pcv with jbs tunes, I know I am forgetting stuff but more to come