Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Particle Separator

Several of my neighbor in WV where I camp at have installed S&B Particle Separators on their RZ 1000 with great results. They rode all summer on Outlaw and H/M trails around Pinnacle Creek and I saw first hand how well these things worked, I went thru 2 filters on my T2 and their filters still looked like new. I went to their website to see if they have these set up for Kawasaki yet and they said that there hadn't been any interest shown for KAWASSAKI UTV yet or enough to design a kit yet. If enough checked these out maybe we can get something started. The air intake is starting to show some areas of interest to me seeing a few nearby that have had to rebuild top ends due to dirt or dust intake into motors.
    https://www.sbfilters.com/particle-separator

2. Likes WV Hot Rod Rhino liked this post
    Our military uses those in the desert and right now i am watching King of Hammers, most of those use them. There must be a universal one made.

"
    White Shadow " Wolverine X2
    JBS Performance Extreme Sheave
    JBS Performance Suspension Springs
    Team Alba Racing ECU
    Rigid Side Shooter Led
    Yamaha Cab Enclosure
    Bazooka Party Bar

Those things are cool and they work. With that being said I put frog skinz over my engine snorkel and my filter always looks as clean as a brand new oiled air filter. As long as I replace the material at a good recommended interval I don’t see me ever having even a little bit of dust on my air filter.

5. Likes jimclemjr liked this post
    I'm gonna look at one to see if I can mount up on top of the hood in front of my windshield or up top on front of my roof . James have you ever dealed with S&B before.

Quote Originally Posted by Mello1 View Post
    Those things are cool and they work. With that being said I put frog skinz over my engine snorkel and my filter always looks as clean as a brand new oiled air filter. As long as I replace the material at a good recommended interval I don’t see me ever having even a little bit of dust on my air filter.
    please tell me what "frog skinz" is. If that is a brand name I will look it up. I have a hogs hair type over my battery area intake to keep out the big stuff and have been thinking about putting more of a pre-filter up there, I just do not want to restrict the flow too much.
    2016 Wolverine R-Spec EPS, Camo, fender ext. 4000 Moto winch w/syn rope, 14"Method B-locks, 27" Maxxis Vipr 9 & 11's, Full flip windshield, A-arm guards, 2 batts, JBS CVT grind, 16 OD, slugs, purple, JBS/Eibach springs, Autometer Temp Gauge
    08 Rhino 700 SE Black Armor, JBS 734 (bbk w/Carillo crank & rod, CP 11:1, deshrouded valves, Raptor springs, Viking cam & FI, MSD, afr Gauge, Unleashed sheave w/JBS OD 18g greased, Purple, slugs, 27" Mudlite XTRs , 6" Chopped , Mishi Rad, ALBA exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by jimclemjr View Post
    please tell me what "frog skinz" is. If that is a brand name I will look it up. I have a hogs hair type over my battery area intake to keep out the big stuff and have been thinking about putting more of a pre-filter up there, I just do not want to restrict the flow too much.
    It is a breathable membrane that does not allow water to pass. Polaris RZR 1000 has it on intake for motor and cvt from the factory. Snowmobiles use it on their intakes. It is an awesome product and it’s cheap.